or Connect

Posts by maplesugar

There are religions in the world who actually use marijuana and other plant based "drugs" to facilitate spiritual experiences. It seems to me that pot does not have to be stupifying if one uses it in a respectful manner. I know plently of Christians who use it sacrimentally. Look at the Rastafarians. They are Christians. I guess you can't really paint all Christians with a broad brush. Also I think it is pure propoganda to say that mj use supports terrorism. Most is grown...
I think that sounds really good. I would use the olive oil, raw coconut oil, nut. yeast, and some sea salt. tumeric is a great idea as well. Maybe blend it up and chill for awhile. If it doesn't turn out, you could keep it to put in curry or whatever. Thanks for the inspiration! I will try this.
subbing. I am ready to manifest some good things this year!
I didn't meet him, but I saw Jimmy Carter outside of a hotel as I walked down the street. He was with his wife loading some stuff into the back of an suv. Dh met Sara Palin several times when she ran for gov. His job put him in this position.
I graduated in 94. By that time, I was wearing levis jeans, converse (maroon or evergreen, and a smattering of thrift store funky seventies finds. I was fond of thrift store tee shirts with random sayings (I had a resees peanut butter cup shirt.) 1993-94 was when I gave uo the full makeup habit I had cultivated in the three prvious years. Junior year was the first time I died my hair raggedy ann red with cool-aid. Freshman and sophomore year I wore a lot of button...
I can't believe any doctor would say this. Do kids really need to be reading at five now? Ds was no where near reading at age five. In preschool. The poor mother is stressed for nothing.
DD was much like you describe. I guess cosleeping was our answer because the only way she would sleep was cuddled up to me. She would go for several hours in the night like this before waking. During the day i really didn't try to put her down. She slept either in my lap or not at all. I got a lot of reading done during this time. As she got a bit older, I got one of those bouncy chairs and she would sleep in that after being rocked to sleep, but was never one to just...
I definately don't skimp on the organic coffee. I get mostly organic stuff in general but certain things I insist upon organic: half and half, peanut butter, sugar (I get the cane juice), honey, also any soy products must be organic. I guess I don't skimp on much. But coffee is number one. I can not drink bad coffee, but I love good coffee.
Here is a quote from Gabriel Cousin's book, Conscious Eating: Organic oxalic acid, defined as that which occurs in nature in its raw form, can actually be beneficial to the system. Once foods containing oxalic acid are cooked, according to the dean of juice therapy and author of Raw Vegetable Juices, Dr. Norman Walker, the oxalic acid becomes dead and irritating substance to the system. He feels that in its cooked form it binds irreversibly with the calcium and prevents...