or Connect

Posts by cravenab00

we had bats in our attic :Puke we figured out where they were gettting in, put a one way door on it, and after about 2 weeks, we were sure they were gone (we no longer heard the scratching and clicky/chirpy noises) again, :Puke we called the roofing company, and they came out and sealed up their entrance. so now comes the cleanup. theres obviously bat poo poo in the attic. i've read that thats bad news to be around. DH thinks he can do the cleanup himself. He...
yes, you will. http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/...206291,00.html its toward the bottom
the biggest thing that jumped out at me was the pet care. When we had our kitty, who was diabetic, we only spent about $50 per month, that included food, insulin, needles, AND vet visits. what all does pet care include? is the cell phone a necessity? We have a prepaid, that cost us $100 for the YEAR. also, the toiletries seem extremely high. what does that include? are the kids activities a must? because if times are hard, these should be the first things to...
just an FYI your student loans will NOT go away with bankruptcy. (at least in the US, i dont know about Canada) they are with you till they're paid off. the only way student loans go away is if you die, or are severely disabled. i've been through a bankruptcy and it was hell, to put it nicely. I would never advise someone to go through it unless there was absolutely truly no other choice. so if your debt other than student loans is credit cards, or whatever, i'd...
alot of times when we are busy and need convience type food, i just do fruit or veggie trays with crackers and some dip, and cheese sometimes too. That would be something easy the kids could help with. Maybe when you are feeling good cut up some veggies and store in a little water in a container in the fridge.
last year we moved to our current house. we signed a "rent with option to buy" lease. we had the understanding, that if we were not able to buy the house after the lease was up, the landlords would either renew the lease, or give us more time to buy. I've been watching our credit scores increase (we had a bankruptfy in 07) i reasearched FHA loans, and saved aside the 3% down for that. and had confidence that our credit would be good enough for an FHA. and it was, or...
i have used regular carpet cleaning machines with just VERY VERY hot water and gotten much better results than using varioius different soaps. just turn up your water heater, or heat up water on the stove. but dont get it to boiling or it could hurt that machine's tubing. HTH!
i'm pretty sure its monday that the today show is going to air with the "news"
4br/2ba on a half acre $525/month Nebraska we do all yard work and such
we never actually went to court. we had what was called a "meeting of creditors" where your creditors are provided with the opportunity to show up and dispute your filing of bankruptcy. none of ours did, and according to our attorney, they rarely do. we had to swear we were telling the truth, and then the bankruptcy trustee asked us questions. the ones i can remember are: -have you ever filed bankruptcy before? if so, when and where? - do you own your home? (you...