or Connect

Posts by Isis1973

A woman I know has quads. I sent her this book http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...60542683&itm=1 It has so much wonderful advice on pregnancy nutrition, activity, etc. She managed to get her quads all over 3lbs and they are doing wonderfully. Good luck to your friend!! I used it with my twins also. Love the book
:
Thank you!! I'll go check it out now. I'm just happy that he is not into the hunting thing like dh's family : They won't like it, but too bad, he has his own mind
I got to 36w6d with our twins. They were 5lb6oz and 6lb11oz
My 5 year old ds decided last night that he doesn't want to eat animals anymore...he said "please don't make me eat animals, mommy" so I'm looking for any resources you have to offer. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Vermillion Pagan here. We celebrate Christmas. I save the spiritual celebration for the solstice, not Christmas. For Christmas we just do family, santa, the tree, some gifts, and food; just like when I was a child. No religion involved. Just family and fun. We celebrate simply because it has always been a family tradition, and that means just as much to me as celebrating my own personal spiritual beliefs. That's...
Hey and welcome to you too. I nursed the twins for 2 1/2 years. I agree, you have to do what feels right for you and your family.
Thanks! I had a link to my ebay dealings and someone got my personal info from that. I also had a username using my own name, my state, gave out too much info. Things got weird, I got mail, etc. Not everyone is what they pretend to be on the internet. Just have to keep in mind that any sicko can come in and get their jollies from anything we post. Thanks for the welcome posts!
Hi! I'm new on the site and would love to join you all.
I told my teenage dd that she could not go on unchaperoned dates, but I really don't think it's realistic to think that a teenager will listen to "you are not allowed to have a boy/girlfriend." She has her current love interest over to the house, but not up in her room. Good luck with this dating thing, it's not easy is it?