or Connect

Posts by naturallia

Congrats!!!
Deaf should have nothing to do with it. (My DH is hearing, I'm the only deaf person in my family) If, God forbid, something goes wrong, we are concerned that the state would look hard at the "dumb deaf weird girl" who only buys organic, wants to homeschool, refuses to vax, etc etc that thought she could go it alone at home and what else would she do to put her children at risk for what she thinks is right? That's probably how they would see it. So we're worried they...
Awwww mama, hang in there
Last pregnancy, I told DH to get me a turkey. An whole turkey. And I made him cook it at 2 a.m. and by 6 a.m. it was done- and I ate the whole thing in one sitting! I snapped at him when he tried to take a piece. I'm not usually such a diva either! :
Hmmm, where can I try this?
Maybe it's from sitting there all night?
Welcome and congratulations!!!
I don't think I'm showing yet. Here's a picture. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...egnancy/4w.jpg
When driving home from playgroup, I suddenly got hit by this exhaustion and wanted to just pull over and sleep right there but I pushed myself and got home and then I got DS out of the car planning to crash in bed for a nap but that's right when he woke up refreshed! :