or Connect

Posts by peaceful_mama

Nah not worried. They would not even be noticed by anyone but me. He also has two cafe au lait birth marks, one on his knee that is pretty big & a little angel kiss on his cheek. He gets VERY dark in the summer. Does that indicate he will be darker as an adult? Just curious.
I have noticed in the last couple months, my oldest son, who is almost 9, repeats words a lot when he talks & says "um" a lot. When is this something that needs help? His sister has noticed & commented & I don't want it to become an issue in school...
Oh and 32 weeks with DS 1 I bled. Ended up being a varicose vein on my cervix. That has never happened again, 5th pregnancy.I was told to prepare to have a baby that day because they figured placenta issue. He was fine & born at 39 & 4.
I spotted with my two little boys, now 4 & 2. Low progesterone. I bled after sex once with DD at 20 weeks. I had the really short day or two of light bleeding at period time with...I *think* ALL of them except this one. Possibly not with my DD. Brown spotting at 9 weeks with my first. Have not had ANY spotting this time.
Please can I just barf our have this go AWAY?! Thanks.....what I would pay for a sierra mist RIGHT NOW!!
Ugh, can I just barf or have this GO AWAY please?
I have not checked the Yukon to see what it's got in middle center....
Just realizing I have to think about this in my van! Thinking the three year old gets back middle because it is only a lap belt & he is 5 pt. The older kids need the shoulder belts.
Love & light to all who are experiencing loss.
I have the gas too. Time? It is better this week than last.