or Connect

Posts by turkeygw

Thanks for letting me vent. I don't know if any other moms or dads have had this experience, but it deals w/my daughter's transportation to and from preschool. So two weeks ago she gets a new driver, because the other driver left the company. The first time she was picked up, the new driver was late, wasn't sure how to get there, and was even late dropping her off at preschool. Then, when she finally got home, it was 2 hours later! She was in the van at 11:45(time...
Thanks for all of the hugs everyone and support. We live in Mechanicsburg, PA, which is right outside of Harrisburg. We are going to get out next week and go to Indian Echo Caverns, and a game today. Still though, I'd like to have some time alone. Are there any parents in our area? I can't wait to go to the Red Rabbit again. We went there earlier in April, but I didn't get a vanilla shake, so I'm definitely going to get that next time. Who else loves their...
I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I really do. My kids are driving me up the wall. They were fighting, and ended up breaking part of the outside of the electrical outlet. They never listen, and I always find myself constantly screaming. I couldn't get a break from them to save my life. I even asked DP if he could watch them for a couple of hours as my Mother's Day gift, and of course the answer is no. I really don't think it's natural for someone to be around...
[QUOTE=ilovemy2ds]Wow never heard of it. Sounds intresting I will have to try it. Where could I get some?[/QUOT E] I think it's called Dippin Dots. Around here, the only place you'll find them is at theme parks/fairs/zoos. They don't sell them at grocery stores/walmarts. My favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip, and cookies n cream.
Mrs.Field's sugar butter cookies mocha(java chip) frappucinnos kellog's frosted flakes w/a sliced banana peps/sprite(I'm almost at my goal of only drinking 3 a week) pepperide farm bagels(toasted w/cheese,mayo, and tomato) Mtv's The Real World and the worst one of all: Trying to make money on the internet w/5 different websites, and damn near pulling my hair out having to wait 2 more weeks for my money to arrive/trying to get referrals is the WORST!
Quote: Originally Posted by spiralmg I've been having a really hard time dealing with my feelings about my own parents and feeling hurt by their lack of interest/involvement in me at this crucial time in my life when I have a new baby and a demanding 3 yo. They came to visit (separately) once each after DD was born. It has been nearly 5 months since then. They live in another state and are just wrapped up in their own lives - its not like they couldn't...
haey, ti dnik fo skcus, dna ta tsrif I saw ekil WTF si gniog no!
I agree, go with your guts. It's always better to be safe than sorry.
Quote: Originally Posted by warrior mama Thanks for this support and info. I think I get very frustrated when people tell me their 8 weeks old sleeps all night in the crib and wakes up playing - and they do it with that self-satisfied smugness. I feel so pathetic that I can't do it too. I don't get it either, and I'm not practicing AP. When my daughters were that age, there was no way they could sleep through the night. Really, how...
Bummer! I don't like hot coffee. LOL! Too bad they weren't serving free mocha frappucinnos(java chip-mmmm).