or Connect

Posts by dillonandmarasmom

We are maybe 3 hours (give or take) away, but further inland, and haven't heard from anyone about feeling anything...curious to hear more from people around here (Sacramento and surrounding areas). I just looked at pics and hte damage doesn't look as severe as a 6.5 sounds, so hoping everyone is safe.
Earthquake in Arcata?? Must call my friend's cell phone as she is in Willits visiting her parents....I hadn't heard anything yet.
Quote: Originally Posted by kathymuggle I think your DH should be the main bread winner for now. I do not sense big changes in that regard - although if he is unhappy (and I am not sensing he is) - slight tweeking may be in order. What small changes would have the biggest impact? I sense restlessness from you. I think simplicity is something you need to work on - and calming your spirit, so to speak. I think you will continue with tutoring - CSA...
Quote: Originally Posted by dillonandmarasmom Will I continue to be a SAHM with part-time tutoring gigs and my CSA business? Or, is there something more full-time in my future? DH and I have talked (briefly) about him returning to be the SAHparent at some point. But, his work is well-paying and the benefits and retirement are a huge deal... Thank you! Just wondering if anyione can give me some perspective or direction...really struggling with...
Mamazknitz...but I desperately need to add about 20 projects...I have neglected my Rav page for a while now.
Will I continue to be a SAHM with part-time tutoring gigs and my CSA business? Or, is there something more full-time in my future? DH and I have talked (briefly) about him returning to be the SAHparent at some point. But, his work is well-paying and the benefits and retirement are a huge deal... Thank you!
Our home is old and drafty. DH used a foam that can be picked up at any hardware store to fill in ANY space that allowed air flow. For example, we removed all of the outlet covers and sprayed the foam around the actual outlet inside the wall. We also filled in any gaps around windows with the same stuff. You can also replace weather stripping around doors pretty cheaply and easily.
WOOHOO!!! Way to go mama! That back labor is a killer...good on you for getting through and having your sweet, natural moments!!
Pics have been added to the OP. (Reminder that this was a very medical birth, so pics are complete with all the trimmings of a c-section/tubal lig.) I am in love with this kiddo!!!!!
Leo came into the world on Dec. 22 at 8:27 am. He was 8lbs. 12 oz. and a beautiful 21 inches long. He has loads of black hair and is just absolutely wonderful in every way!! I am so thrilled to have him in my life, and the family is adjusting very well. Yay!!! My pink boy, intact and screaming! Even amongst all the tubes and flat on my back, I was handed Leo and he never left me that day. It was bliss! Leo with big brother and Grandma.