or Connect

Posts by trmpetplaya

Southeastern Pennsylvania Blue Bell Family Practice, Blue Bell PA Dr McFadden (family doctor) 215-643-0707 VIRGINIA: DR. ROXANNE ALLEGRETTI Fredericksburg, Va., 22401 or e-mail at Email: newsroom@freelancestar.com Quote: VIRGINIA: Dr. Gayle Smith of Partners in Pediatrics, Richmond, VA. She has 3 sons who i think are all intact. In the 2 years we've been going to her, she's never once bothered DS's penis or offered any incorrect...
Dr. Wendy Huang Complete Care Pediatrics 723 North Beers Street Holmdel, NJ 07733 732-264-3344 also Dr. Wendy Huang Holistic Medicine and Accupuncture 9 Professional Circle Suite 212 Colts Neck, NJ 07722 732-780-1155 www.holisticmdwendy.com
I should read more carefully... brb...
For me brown spotting is probably a good sign (something I'm trying very hard to remember right now at around 5 weeks along) since with both my healthy children's pregnancies I spotted brown-pink off and on for the entire second month. With my one m/c, I didn't spot at all until 13 weeks and then it was bright red and a very bad sign. I hope it turns out to be just fine for you - it isn't easy to not know... love and peace.
Quote: Originally Posted by Quirky I got HPV from a circed guy. So did a good friend of mine.
Quote: Originally Posted by plunky Couple other people mentioned that being intact is the "default". Wishing it were so doesn't make it true. If being intact was the default, you wouldn't have to be an intactivist. There'd be people out there doing kitchen circumcisions against the wishes of the medical community, etc etc. Getting circumcised is the default, although it is thankfully on the...
*double post*
Quote: Originally Posted by rissierae It really is amazing how many people have had this experience with their intact boys. I'm always just confused at how somebody who has studied human anatomy for years, can not know about the intact penis. I haven't taken my ds to the doctor yet, but I'm going to tell him and his staff straight up, do not touch my son's penis. I mean, do they mess around with girls' private parts this much? I doubt...
Congratulations!!!! And I'm so glad we were able to help - you have a very lucky son : love and peace.
No soap is necessary, especially not before puberty. He may decide to use soap in the teen years when his body is still regulating the hormones, but as an adult all he should need to do is retract, rinse with water, and replace. At least, my dh only does the three R's and I have no complaints He used to use soap when he was a teen, but using soap dried it out (imagine douching with soap every time you shower) and he stopped using it as soon as he figured that out. love...