or Connect

Posts by trmpetplaya

Premera in WA doesn't cover it love and peace.
(bolding mine) Quote: Originally Posted by mommyintx Since someone questioned me in a pm, I can have had sex with someone left intact and not understand the complete anatomy. It doesnt mean that I know that it retracted and did this and that. I didnt study it in depth! Absolutely! There was one woman on here a while ago (maybe she's still around, I haven't been around much lately and don't remember who it was ) who had sex with an intact man...
I have a friend in real life who has six sons. The first four were circumcised and the last two were left intact! It hasn't been an issue for them at all love and peace.
I posted to her a couple days ago (Friday, I think) and I really hope she's reading the comments even if she's not approving them. What made me decide to post was the thought that if I was her, I think I would read the comments just in case someone DID agree with me and empathize... so, if she's anything like me, hopefully she's reading every single one at least through the first line or so to see whether they oppose circumcision (in which case she deletes it) or...
Quote: Originally Posted by LavenderMae There were some really great comments earlier but it looks like they are gone now. I don't think this woman wants to know the truth and really it might just be too soon for her to hear it right now. That's what I was thinking... Were all the comments opposing circumcision? love and peace.
I would love to post a response, but good gracious... I don't think there's anything I could say that wouldn't drown her in either guilt or denial at this point I wish I'd known about her BEFORE she had it done... I mean, this part: Quote: and his future wife will also thank Kent and I. made my jaw drop. If my MIL was still alive I would thank her for leaving my dh's penis ALONE! I would thank my FIL, but that would just be weird I'm not that...
Congratulations!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Microsoap Just a slight vent here: Why is it okay for ignorant people to say ignorant comments (like the OP stated) and it's not okay for US to say: "God, I feel so sorry your son having to grow up and *bop!* with a dead-end d**k!; uh, yeah... 'cause women just LOVE to see a mutilation scar 1.5" down from the rim of the head!". Sometimes it gets frustrating having to take the high road. I was just thinking about this...
I have a friend who has 6 boys. The oldest 4 are circumcised and the youngest 2 are intact. It has not been an issue for their family at ALL. At any rate, which would be more difficult? 1. Explaining to the older that they thought it was necessary/better when he was born, but learned it wasn't necessary or better by the time his brother came along. or 2. Explaining to the younger that he was circumcised even though they knew it was not the best thing to do. My...
Quote: Originally Posted by riversong If one of my female friends/coworkers told me that they broke up with a man because he was intact I'd be thinking, "Did you ever wonder if a previous boyfriend broke up with you because he didn't like your vagina?" I'd probably never say that, but I'd be thinking it! How shallow. I hope your ds finds a girlfriend who likes him for *more* than just his penis. Oh man, an ex-coworker actually told me...