or Connect

Posts by mommapepper

I just heard a commercial from a lawfirm asking if anyone had suffered strokes/ heart attacks or death of a loved one due to this medication to seek their counsel. I don't think it's worth it.
Okay I'm back. He's asleep again. Does anyone else feel like someone has come along and injected a thick layer of pudding into their hips? Just wondering.
I was told so many wonderful stories about how breastfeeding "melted" the lbs off my friends. I was 125 before pg, and I went up to 180 . I was not expecting to gain that much. I lost 30 the first week after, and it's been a loooooooong process since then. Ds is now 6mos, and I still have 20 lbs to go. Plus my breasts are so much larger that not only can I not fit into my favorite jeans, but I can't wear my favorite shirts either. I'm reluctant to buy new clothes since I...
Wow So much information. I chose the four times a month. We've really varied over the last year. We each normally have high libidos, mine increased with pregnancy, and his seemed to wane as I continued to get larger. This was pretty hard on my ego, although he continually told me how beautiful I am. He says his intrest dropped because of stress.( He had just gone back to school.) After I gave birth I really didn't care about it anymore, well except for the first...
I'm kind of torn on this issue,myself. Before I became pregnant dh and I had an argument over Santa. He didn't want to do it, and I did. We weren't even planning on having kids at the time. Afterward it didn't seem so important to me. I thought if it was that important to him we could live without it. I guess I had always loooked forward to doing it because I have such fond memories of believing in Santa Claus myself. I'd also like ds to grow up believing in magic, and...