or Connect

Posts by Karry

Hey all. I'm about to finish up my RN refresher clinical this month. I recently got hired for a part time nights position. I'm a little nervous about working nights again. Any tips on adjusting to working night shift?
I'm sorry he had to be readmitted. I hope he gets better soon.
Yea! That's great news.
I'm glad it's not just me that feels so dead after working a 12 hour shift. I'm currently doing a RN refresher clinical since I've been out of nursing for awhile being a SAHM. I do one 12 hour day a week and I feel really tired after and the next day too. I was planning on working part time after my clinical, but I don't think I'll be able to do 2 in a row. I'll need the extra days in between shifts to recover and rest.
I'm glad the new diet is helping. She looks great!
DD: pediatrician- for well visits and when sick ENT- for ear infection problems optomotrist- she wears glasses I am thinking of having her seen by a GI because of her chronic constipation. DS1: pediatrician- for well visits and when sick GI- for FTT endocrinologist- for FTT OT- for SID feeding therapist- did an eval on him, but everything came back normal pediatric dentist- had a crown put on a molar, and other cavities filled nutritionist- because of...
I'm so sorry to hear this latest update. Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time.
I'm so sorry to hear about Lily. I'll continue to think of you all and pray for a miracle.
I hope Lily gets better soon.