or Connect

Posts by FatherArn

Hey 2crazykids, it is possible to experience an intensification of symptoms or even new symptoms after starting your treatment. As I mentioned in my op ... I have been. I've been on Doxcy 100mg for 11 days now and I feel like that whole time I was climbing up a mountain of getting worse by the day. Now I feel like I'm heading back down the mountain. My eye pain is tons better ... almost gone and I'm feeling like I'm turning a corner here. I've heard it called the healing...
i don't have much time to post.. but i want to get this out there... i have been the sole putting to bed person for the first 14 mo. of our child's life... we bot would like dad to help with putting the kid down to sleep... any suggestions... btw my method always means nursing to sleep. thanks
Thanks for the replies ... I go back to my doc today to see what he has to say. Depending on how that goes I may switch docs or go another route. Appreciate your thoughts though ... thanks for the support
Two summers ago after a vacation in West Virgina I noticed an unusually bite and started to feel the classic symptoms of Lyme Disease. I went to the doc and she gave me a course of antibiotics and within a few days I felt pretty much back to normal. Though the doc never tested me we just assumed it was Lyme. Fast forward to this summer and on vacation I notice the classic bull's eye rash ... after about 4 to 5 days later I started feeling really tired and then the aches...
my little guy is no where near this age but I've been talking about it with hubby and some friends who have all boys.. i've heard of red parties for girls but what if anything have you done for your boys and what is the trigger? A certain age... his first wet dream... what? just curious i would love to hear stories..
I thought about describing what she's like a bit in my OP .... oh well ... She's a crunchy type ... not very domestic and not a professional type either. Her personality lends itself to fun. That is her core motivation. She loves being a mom and staying at home with our ds. Maybe that will help to narrow it down ....
Just throwing this out there cause i'm looking for some ideas on what to get my DW for Christmas. Ladies ... feel free to speak up on this issue too!
You know ... it wasn't that long ago in history when the only women who shaved were prostitutes. It was their way of advertising. No ... really ... my dw and I were reading over the list of things the OP was going over and we were like, "Oh, we do all those things ... with the exception of eating chicken wings (were vegetarians) .... I don't know ... my dw stopped shaving a while back and a would get on her case all the time because it wasn't attractive to me at...
Here's another link for you all ... http://www.truthaboutsplenda.com/
Be careful with the Quorn products ... you might want to check out this recent thread ... http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=307923 Just something to think about, also ... just because it's organic doesn't mean it is good for your family. My dw and I try to buy everything organic .... it's a great thing to do ... but you still have to be selective as to what you purchase. And I don't mean to come off like a nerd bucket ... I'm still in the learning...