or Connect

Posts by JamesMama

Thanks so much!! I will call her tomorrow for sure.
That poor mama... goodness, I'm glad nothing like that has happened to me (well except when I was called before the church counsal for posting photos on myspace) because I'd probably just cry...no calm rational response...just me sobbing and asking them why they're being so mean to me. Ugh, I don't want to dislike Target...
I've seen this hyper protection to the point of it being ridiculous. Late summer in my area there were several child abduction attempts. I live in a small, pretty safe town. Yes, it freaked me out a little bit that there was some freak going around trying to lure young children (usually 8/9 year olds) into his car. That is scary. But I didn't really take any more precautions than normal. I still let my 4 year old play in the back yard alone (he knows not to go into the...
I've had stitches, no it doesn't hurt. It feels weird, sort of a pressure and a tickle but it doesn't hurt.
Ugh, I feel your pain. It's the same way here. Sudafed PE is supposed to be the same thing minus the pudoaphedrine that they use to make meth...
I went one year, pre kids (or maybe I was pregnant with my DS, I can't remember now) with my mom and we waited in line at Best Buy for over an hour. It was insane. I would have loved to have gone this year, just for the experience (never did the 5am thing...gotta try everything once!) but I've always been hugely pregnant or had a nursling. Maybe in a few years.
Okay got a simple "Just a little note to let you know...I'm thinking of you" card.. So do I write a little note inside? Just sign it? Just say "Hey, just letting you know I'm thinking of you and you're missed and loved"??
I'm 35 weeks pregnant My midwife (CNM in a hospital) recently took an extended leave of absence with no warning. Obviously the hospital/nurse isn't willing/able to give me a whole lot of information. BUT I have talked to her several times over the last few weeks about issues she and the other (former) CNM were having with the new attending OB so I'd be willing to bet good money it's related to that. Anyway, I thought about sending her a "Thinking of You" card. Nothing...
The thing is that his sister, his cousin and his sister-in-law all had HORRIBLE experiences with an OB in the hospital. His sister and his cousin both ended up with GBS, even after testing negative at the 36 week visit. Both were induced. Both had their baby with a broken collar bone. Both had their baby has to be resuscitated after birth. His sister's baby spend a week in the NICU. All this WITH an OB. He refuses to see that perhaps the OB caused 98% of the issues....
I've tried that...he says that there is a reason those interventions were needed and THATS why there were issues w the baby...has nothing to do with the hospital.