or Connect

Posts by JamesMama

I think my DS might like it, but he's almost 5...at 15 months he wouldn't have gotten anything out of it. DS would love it because he's at the stage now where he WANTS to read the book himself but can only read a few words.
We have him in the built in in our van right now (we have a built in 5-pt harness) we have to buy a new seat for baby-to-be and honestly don't even have $60 to spare. My mom is paying most of the cost for the baby's seat.
We recently noticed some damage on our Britax Marathon. At some point a small part on the base is cracked and almost breaking off. I'm not entirely sure when this happened, I only noticed it when I pulled it out to put in my moms car. We cannot buy a new seat now but we are going to get a new one with our tax returns in February. DS is riding in the Marathon. While we're at it we're also buying a new seat for DD (she is in DS's Blvd, it was mfg in 2004 or 2005 so it's...
I think we have too many books. We have a 3 shelf bookshelf completely full plus a tote full of books that no longer fit on the bookshelf. And that's CHILDRENS books, ya know the 1/8 of an inch thick ones... But I'd never discourage books!! It's just hard finding a title we don't already own.
DH- probably a hooded sweat shirt and a nice pair of gloves Parents/grandparends- Nada, we're broke Siblings- We'll give my brother something...after all he gave my husband a kidney we sort of owe him big. Not sure what. DH wants to look on-line at a science store or something and find a plastic kidney DS- A shopping center play place thingy I saw that's within our price range, a couple hotwheels, some crafty stuff from Dollar tree DD- A cleaning trolly play thingy, a...
Ick...what an icky icky situation. Poor puppy. Good for you for taking her in...
I'm only 25 so I can totally crush on Robert Patterson. Yummy...and he's total eye candy...being within 10 feet of him would give me a migraine. Taylor is flipping hott too...even if that does make me a pedophile I would LOVE to see The Host made into a movie. I'm thinking possibly Jared Leto for Jared and if he weren't dead Heath would make a great Will.
We have a little of everything. We have swords, a police night stick, a nerf gun, a rifle...The rifle was bought by my mom. I'd have preferred he not have it but he saw it, begged for it, she obliged...*sigh* It stayed hidden in the basement for a LONG time but he found it when he went down there with DH to gather Christmas lights. We just make a 'no shooting people' rule so he shoots turkeys or deer. No biggie...
Two FIND ME please? 1) Where is our crib hardware? It should be in a ziplock bag but I don't know what box it got put in (thanks to so many people 'helping' pack) 2) Where are DS's shoes that I pre-bought? I should have several pair but can't find a single one of them...
We're going to my mama's house. She'll say "Dinner will be ready at 1" and it will in fact hit the table after 2 She'll make a HUGE production about keeping the ham and turkey gravy separate. This week she might manage to get the 2nd table cleared off but probably not We'll eat WAY too much and get even more yummy food stuffed in Dutch Tupperware (AKA butter dishes) to make turkey sandwiches for 4 days (My mom will call me on Monday and demand that I throw my leftovers...