or Connect

Posts by JamesMama

My IL's just turn sports on...they have no qualms about playing couch commando for a race or sports event. We're the bane of their existance because we don't have cable I dunno if they'd LEAVE but they do put the TV on if they can. And with Oprah, you have a good chance of getting in the car, driving home and being able to do the DVR without getting the ending ruined...no such luck with a Big game... I dunno, it's irritating sometimes...but with my son's bday being...
We've had weeks where we've only had 1 bag for a whole week for a family of 4, then we've had weeks where we've had 5 or 6 bags for a family of 4. Our recycling bin is pretty small and we usually have it overfull. Average though is 3 for a family of 4. This is full bags I guess, we've been having a gnat issue so I take the trash out every single night, even if it's only 1/4 full. We don't have a garbage disposal and can't compost (renting). We have the jumbo garbage...
Nother one... DS, Your sister doesn't feel well today. She's grumpy, she's tired...she's SICK. Please quit taunting her. Quit pretenting to take her food, please quit taking her toys, please gloating that you have the red bowl, quit asking to drink out of her sippy cup, JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!! You're just upseting her and making her cry. She doesn't feel well, she's not in the mood for your crap today. Leave her alone.
On my fathers side only my dad was bf'ed. And only until he got teeth and bit. My grandma said she had a 7th Day Adventest dr (not sure why his church matters but to her it does) and he 'made' her breastfeed. Lucky for my dad he didn't get teeth till around a year. My mom's side, my mom and her brothers were fed PET milk...including my mom's oldest brother who was born extremely premature (2 or 3 months I think...he was just over a lb when he was born) My...
Warning :: Spoiler Ahead! Highlight to read message!Oh I was so upset that Shay went home!! Even my DS was sad! He gets into this show, it's too funny. He looks up at me his little lip stuck out and said "But I liked her...why did she have to go?" pathetic I tell ya...I've even got DH sucked into this show...he was mad. But, she looked GREAT on Jay!! I'm so proud of her. She looked great. I can't wait to see her at the finale she's going to knock em dead.
DD, I know it was HILARIOUS when mama got sick and had to throw up in a bucket but STOP DRAGGING MY MIXING BOWLS AND PANS OUT AND 'PUKING' IN THEM!!!!!!!!!!! All you do is spit in them and that requires me to wash them. You're not sick you're just being a nerd. STOP IT. Both of you, No you may not have 10 vitamins a day. You get 2, the bottle says TWO you get TWO. That's it. Yes, you did so have one today I distinctly remember giving you one so stop your flipping lying....
Nope... Lets see, right now my kitchen is covered in dirty laundry (my washer lives in my kitchen), my sink has dishes from last nights supper AND breakfast AND lunch. You can't sit on my sofa because it's covered in clean/half folded laundry. My dining room table is covered in various mail/bills/papers But my living room and dining room are vacuumed, my toilet and bathroom sink are clean. My kitchen floor and bathroom floor are clean (aside from the laundry)... Yeah,...
Only once in a while to take out the trash or something. I went to school a couple times in my pjs (the complete matching flannel set, I was dead sexy...one pair had frogs on them another coffee cups).
Gift certificates! Otherwise, a travel coffee mug (I like having lids around the kiddos...I'm not graceful), knitting stuff, candles, smelly plug-in deals, slippy socks (the really thick warm ones), slippers, small kitchen gagets (pizza cutter, ice cream scoup, etc), DVD's I've been wanting, books I've been wanting
Once in a while, if I come across something new. I have a cousin who is a doctor so he likes to jump my butt about stuff but I just ignore him. Love him otherwise so I'm not going to de-friend him because he's brainwashed by the medical establishment. Only time I pop off to him is if he comments on something strictly parenting related (cosleeping, discipline, etc) and that's because he's childless this far. I tell him when he's all grown up and has kids of his own he can...