or Connect

Posts by Solange

I am kinda by wooster but not really We love to go to Hartlzers for Ice Cream , butter and their organic fertilizer :P BW's
Home Schoolers in this area unite! I am a unschooling mama to two in the Valley and looking for others who are home schooling as well (we respect any and all methods of home education). I have set up a Yahoo group for us to come together and make a tribe in our small valley. Wanna join me?
Quote: Originally Posted by Pinoikoi Congrats on the new family member! hey thanks we cannot pick him up until he is out of this program so we have to wait until April 9th....
WOW! I did not realize I had all these replies! Darn email has a bug again ANYWAY I did end up taking my kids. They are 5 and 9. After I emailed the rescue contact and said I was a bit nervous she told me about hte area we were going to meet the new doggie in and more. SO I felt much better. Darn TV and imagination gets the best of you..fear of the unknown.... It was just as 3pink1blue described and I think we hit family day as there were tons of kids and a happy view of...
a woman's correctional facility to meet and greet a possible cell dog rescue? We are looking at another doggie to rescue and he is in the "cell dog" training program and we can go meet him while he is getting his training from a woman inmate. We would get to see him in the lobby of the woman's camp with the rescue people, but I am feeling a bit weird about taking my kids there...is it just me?
oh ..lol..forgot about the good old gold liquid remedy...been 4 years since any has been flowing here...WISH I had it now for him.....
FWIW I do use homeopathy supplements and herbs. I know how to use all of those and was just trying to get an idea of what I am dealing with to choose better out of my arsenal to use
He is 8 bm.... What is bm?
My poor son has a nasty rash in his groin and we have been seeing it come and go for a couple of weeks now.Sometimes there is nothing and then other times there it is- red, itchy and looking burned. Well today he tells me that it is really bugging him. I look and sure enough it is very red, raised rash, semi circlular and it looks like a blister was on one side and popped. Very raw and moist. I have been having him apply talc in that area to keep it cool and he wears...
He has been found Yippee! Thank you to anyone who looked or watched out for him....