or Connect

Posts by Harmony96

I'm only 3 DPO today, but I agree that the 2WW is brutal. It's sooo hard to just ignore any symptoms and let time pass, especially since a lot of pre-period symptoms can be exactly the same as early pregnancy symptoms.
badwolf, what do you do (for work)? Are you looking for something else?
This is the thermometer I've used for years and I've never had any problems with it. A standard fever thermometer isn't designed for basal readings and the sensitivity might not be enough to see a temp shift. And even some thermometers that are actually labeled as "basal" still aren't as sensitive as the *should* be according to TCOYF. http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/bbt-thermometers.html
BAHAHAHA. You are right, I am definitely Waiting to Know. Maybe in a week or so I can look back on this and blame very early pregnancy brain. Either that, or I'm just so used to being Waiting to O that my fingers didn't know how to type anything else. Now. I just hope that my packages that I'm expecting come tomorrow. If they don't, all my plans will be RUINED RUINED RUINED!!! Okay, not really. But I need them for a party tomorrow night, so if they don't come,...
Please move me to Waiting to O finally. Day 27 last cycle, day 26 this cycle. Maybe my LP will be longer than nine days, though. If it's not, I'll definitely be having AF while we move. So not fun. Hoping to avoid AF until after Thanksgiving.
Thanks! It adjusted it up to a VERY post-O temp. And the OPK I took today was so light I could barely see the test line (the prior two days had a test line about half as dark as the control).
My cervix was low and firm today, yay! My temp was up VERY VERY slightly, but it was taken at 3:30 a.m., and I can't remember how I need to adjust it for an earlier wake time. But the low cervix is encouraging. Until my chart proves me otherwise, I'm going to say that I had a +OPK on Sunday (when I didn't have any strips) and the LH was on its way out on Monday and Tuesday, and O day was Tuesday.
My cervix was low and firm today, yay! My temp was up VERY VERY slightly, but it was taken at 3:30 a.m., and I can't remember how I need to adjust it for an earlier wake time. But the low cervix is encouraging. Until my chart proves me otherwise, I'm going to say that I had a +OPK on Sunday (when I didn't have any strips) and the LH was on its way out on Monday and Tuesday, and O day was Tuesday.
I'm so sorry. ((hugs))Oh wow. > That's just... wow. I'm so sorry you had to hear all that.
I'm still separated from DH except for weekends, though. With it being SO SO late in my cycle already, and no +OPK yet, I'm not very hopeful. It's okay, though. I have another "baby" to concentrate on.