or Connect

Posts by Harmony96

How long have your cycles been back? I tend to have late ovulations and short-ish LPs even when not nursing, and I've conceived twice with just a 10-day LP, and all four times with O dates after day 14 (the latest O date being day 23). With your age, and with him still nursing so much, it's a hard spot to be in. I personally know of multiple women who have had babies into their 40s, but I also know of women whose cycles don't become fertile (or sometimes don't come back...
It's not very likely that you're both 15 days past ovulation AND still have a week to go before your period. The time in a cycle from ovulation to your period is usually consistent within a day or two from woman to woman, and is almost never more than 16 days. Were you temping and/or monitoring your other signs? How did you determine your ovulation day?
My temp is technically above my coverline this morning, but my cervix is still medium/medium, so I'm disturbing this temp. If it rises "for real" tomorrow, then I'm out. There's too little of a chance that the swimmers could have lasted this long.
Well, it didn't happen yet. Temp is still low and CP is still high. It's supposed to be the other way around.
No problem seeing that one! Siuann, I'm going to be an enabler and say TEST. I've gotten a BFP at 8 DPO before.
I just had a tiny bit of EWCM when wiping, and there was an even tinier bit of spotting mixed in there. Maybe today, CD19, is finally O day. Last BD was about 60 hours ago. Hoping there are a few swimmers left if this is egg day.
I saw it when I enlarged it. You forgot stinky and sweaty. :
I'm so sorry, Rosie.
I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm reading along and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers even if I'm not commenting on every post. I'm trying (and failing) to not be quite as obsessed with TTCing, and also trying to get some to-do list items done since we're moving in just under three weeks.
I'm so sorry, badwolf. JerFenst, I have high hopes for you. AFM, my best friend (who is due in July, and has two cousins who are due within the next couple of months, and we all go to the same church) told me that her family thinks that I'm pregnant, because I "went to the bathroom during services without any kids." lol. Apparently, I "only" do that when I'm pregnant.