or Connect

Posts by Harmony96

I posted this in my DDC to get some thoughts but wanted to hear from the other side of the fence, too. So, this pregnancy happened at the right time for me to announce on Facebook on April 1st, if I wanted. I kinda want to, but then multiple people have been posting graphics saying how insensitive a fake pregnancy announcement is on that day to people who are struggling with infertility or who have recently suffered a loss. I get that. Those fake announcements have caused...
congrats and welcome!
Congrats! I'm impressed that you can remember your login from that long ago.
Haha for real. Cold belly.
I am. I'm not "immediately" after a loss, but since I've had a loss, I feel that all my future pregnancies are "after a loss." I had my two kids, then my preemie who stayed with us for 27 days, then my rainbow born a year and a week after we said goodbye to my preemie. I'm working on my "pot of gold" pregnancy now and I'm hoping for it to not be as emotionally stressful as my first rainbow pregnancy was. That was killer to get through (and it was my first VBAC, too)...
So, this pregnancy happened at the right time for me to announce on Facebook on April 1st, if I wanted. I kinda want to, but then multiple people have been posting graphics saying how insensitive a fake pregnancy announcement is on that day to people who are struggling with infertility or who have recently suffered a loss. I get that. Those fake announcements have caused me some angst in the past, since I'm a loss mom. But this is a real pregnancy, so I thought it...
I just turned 5 weeks on Tuesday and I'm wondering if I'll be able to make it to 6 or 6.5 weeks before switching over. o.O Fifth pregnancy, still carrying some extra weight from #4.
A long time ago, I saw someone post that that smiley looks like a different finger than the "no, no" finger. And now I can't see anything except the former, lol.Your DH is a smart man. Step away from the sticks, slowly. Now, get your DH to hide them somewhere you'll never look for them. The five-minute thing is mostly so that people don't check an early test hours and hours later, see a faint line (which could easily be an evap at that point), and think it's...
I work when they're awake, too. I don't have set work hours and it's easy to pop in and out of work mode all day long. I try to do concentrated bits while they're sleeping, but I do also have to do some at other times during the day as well.
me, me! DS is almost 15 months old and still nursing a few times a day. These babies will be my most closely spaced ones yet at 23 months apart, so I'm hoping to tandem this time.