or Connect

Posts by tsume

then i'm also a nutter. my first i pushed for 14 minutes (directed pushing on back) and 2-4 were homebirths and i did not push at all. they yo-yo'd out on their own.
if your baby is growing in other ways - height, developmentally, and happy - then i wouldn't stress.    my older 3 all didn't take to solids until almost a year and their weight gain slowed/stalled when they became mobile. my youngest, at almost 9 months, is following in her older siblings footsteps. their pediatrician says that is completely normal for a breastfed baby to follow that curve.
Quote: Originally Posted by katie9143 hi.....my name is katie and i am a pumpkin a-holic. its been.....um......a min and a half since my last sip of pumkinhead and 2 mins since i finished my last pumpkin muffin. im trying to take it one day at a time, but its hard seeing as though amelias new word of the day is "puh-kim" I have been known to put chocolate chips in my pumpkin muffins. Heck, I'd put chocolate chips in just about...
when did the kitchen sink move to TAO? Quote: Originally Posted by mamasgroovin My house is disgusting. I am disgusting. The water was turned back on last night, but it's really gross and I don't know if I should wash my dishes yet. But there are sooooooooooo many. We are under a boil advisory for 48 hours. : what happened P? Quote: Originally Posted by mamasgroovin The water company shut it off at 9 (though I think...
Quote: Originally Posted by kerikadi We are staying in Brenham. We lost our roof, drywall, all flooring kitchen table, other furniture. We all have clothes and I was able to grab some food and things from our homeschool room. Our walls are crumbling ( It will be weeks/months before my family can be home again We can stay here until Friday. Not sure where to go after that. I am on DHs laptop so am unable to check e-mail but can log in here and...
I'm not sure. Dh took our almost 7 year old to the dentist to get some work done. DH brought DS home, settled him on the couch and ran to the store to get some soft food for DS. You can see the store from our house, so not far at all, but I was really upset when I heard about that. But I do know latchkey Kindergartners and 1st graders - all younger than DS - and I don't see a problem with that. I think that's because there is no choice in those situations...
That article is almost 2 years old.
I embrace the term.
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm Bride . . . I haven't really showed her where her clitoris is, because there's no reason for me to be touching it, and I can't figure out how to show her which part I'm talking about.. . . When DD was in nighttime only diaps, she would lay on the bed so I could put her diaper on. She raised her bum, went spread eagle and NEVER failed to she would tell me to wait. She would point to different parts, "what's...
absolutely - LLS is a 501(c) 3 and the links on our page goes to their website. Looks like I'm good. thanks!