or Connect

Posts by snailmama

good luck
I always get my peroid on the full moon........... I just started bleeding today out of no where...... heavy bright red......... why?:
has anyone purchaced disposables from -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- that 1800 diapers? Do you have a referral coupon code? I always purchace 7th generation or tendercare......... they are cheaper there! thanks
that 1800 diapers? Do you have a referral coupon code? I always purchace 7th generation or tendercare......... they are cheaper there! thanks
I heard they were all chemmy... We have one from IKEA... after a whille...it doesn't stink anymore...... I'd say try local farms......maybe more natural. I always wondered where IKEA got those lambskins from anyhow??? They must have millions between all there stores....
thanks mamas!~ i feel a lot better...... his bio dad is 5 foot 4 at the most, and I am 5 foot 5.... Those wic people are just so mean sometimes........ ds is HEALTHY and Strong........ definately kids looseweight when they become mobile....
actually, this morning the one who od'ed was being taken away in handcuffs out front... I haven't spoken to the woman since I yelled at her that day for trying to sell me something stolen............. they are still up there.............don't know if they paid the rent yet or not....
Well. here's the story. I got new much needed glasses finally.... I got the frames somewhere other than where i got the lenses....... i couldnt afford the $200+ frames but, i thought i'd support them by getting my lenses there...b/c they are a new business here. So, I drop the glasses off on a friday... they wanted the $115 upfront for the lenses...so, I said I'd be back by Monday with the $........ Saturday get a telephone call... eyedoctor........ this is...
We just had a WIC appointment... ds is 19 months 31 inches 26 pounds he lost 1 lb since NOVEMBER and gained only 1 inch ??? personally I think he was squirming around too much to be measured right... anyhow, the lady said he was in the 30 percentile for his height but, for his height and weight 55 percentile....... anyhow... I need some ideas here..... why isn't he "growing" he eats, eats, eats,nurses often.........
i am looking for 1 for ds also, are they available yet? thanks