or Connect

Posts by rachelle-a-tron

Quote: Originally Posted by Cyclemom Anyone had hospice in Spokane? Are they pretty nice? We dealt with Hospice here in Spokane about 3.5 years ago when my Papa died of Kidney Failure. They were so awesome & wonderful to us. I am so sorry about your Dad. Love & strength to you.
Im so sorry... what a-holes.
I don't even know what to say... I am just so sorry. I am so glad your Brother is okay.
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthea™ You can rationalize it by saying you left early and the other people were just taking your place I don't care if it's ethical or not. You helped someone out without hurting anyone else and that's cool :
I just use an jack on the outside of the stereo but my car is new & came with the ipod jack so that really doesn't help, does it? My best friend uses a FM transmitter & she loves it.
I am a myspace freak! I love it! I have connected with so many people that I have missed. I have a facebook too but I just don't like it as well.
Im so sorry. I lost my 1st born Son also. Love to you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Calidris I have been wondering that since I was 12 I think :
Delta Force Bishop Allen Chester French Frightened Rabbit MGMT This is what I have been listening to lately.
My 72 year old grandma got a tattoo about 5 years ago.