or Connect

Posts by mommy2girlies

Quote: Originally Posted by sehbub KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Hey Sarah! Its nice to be back on here....business has been going well w/ my online boutique and I've been selling tons on Ebay, but I've been missing you guys...I can't believe are little ones are getting close to 2! ARGH! Here's a recent pic of J.C
Ok, so I know I haven't been on here in like FOREVER, but I'm gonna start chatting again...I miss you guys!!! I can't wait to share a pic of J.C and chat some more...way tired...gonna catch up with you guys tomorrow....just subbing for now...
Name: Kelly Age:33 Starting Date & Weight: 7/28/07 - 151lb Current Weight: 149.5lb Weight Loss to Date: 1.5lb Weight Loss Goal: 125lb (thats still 1lb heavier than the highest range on WW. There goal for me is 99lb, but that just seems too unattainable. Im only 4' 11") Goals Other than Weight Loss: I want to be a healthy, active woman. I also want to be a great role model for my girls and not give them any self-confidence issues or pass on any of my...
Quote: Originally Posted by RubyWild Yes, they're refrigerated. I shop at an all natural foods store, so I don't know if all the regular groceries carry them or not, but since they're made with 100% sprouted grains, they're always refrigerated. Between my three meals, I have a serving of fruit. Otherwise, I don't snack. I just eat really filling meals. I don't. My store doesn't sell it. I have a feeling most of it isn't all that healthy, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by crayolaab So far: fruit - blueberries, cherries, strawberries, raspberries, grapes - these are 1 point per cup veggies - carrot sticks, cucumber sticks, cauliflower, broccoli, sugar snap peas - these are all 0 points except maybe the sugar snap peas a big snack: whole wheat english muffin with 1/2T peanut butter - this is 3 pts for me Thanks a bunch! Do any of you guys buy the WW snacks/foods?
Quote: Originally Posted by mercyn BTW i did awesome yesterday! i did not eat a WW popsicle after all. no sugar at all at the end of the day i had a lowfat lemon yogurt with a couple Tb of wheat germ. and an apple. yay me! and i DID get up early and go to the gym today. i did 53m on the treadmill, burned 287 calories, walked 2.75 miles. pamela Way to go Pamela!! Thats awesome!
Quote: Originally Posted by MyTwoAs I'm digging the online program. The meeting times don't work for me as they are right after a traditional work day but my husband works long hours. Both of my kids are on the autism spectrum so taking them isn't really an option hehe. I do find that at times it is harder to be held accountable so I have a group on the WW boards and this group here to help remind me! Im glad that you mentioned the...
Quote: Originally Posted by alegna I can go along with everything else you say but this. How about a cover MAY be helpful when you're new. It would NOT have been helpful to me. It would have been a huge pain in the rear. -Angela I agree w/ Angela. I couldn't have used a blanket when I was new, cuz I couldn't see where her mouth was
Quote: Originally Posted by lacysmommy I think people on here get upset when others suggest to them that they need to use a blanket. There is nothing wrong with using a blanket if that is what makes you most comfortable, but having someone insist you use one is an entirely different matter. Personally I don't use one but some of my friends do, and more power to them for using them. All that matters is the baby's getting breastmilk. Well...
Wow mama! Thats scary. sorry I don't know much about viral meningitis and I don't have any info, but I couldn't read and not send you a hug. Hope everything works out.