or Connect

Posts by BelovedK

Hi kparker, and rcr (and congrats, Lavatea ) (wouldn't it be weird if I got preggo now? My 16 year old would have a natural sibling.) Life is weird.
Happy New Years to the BSLs!! It has been a very long time since I was here, I doubt most of you remember me. A little background, XH and I TTC for 3 years and due to my age, gave up ( mostly) and then he broke it off with me over the phone. I asked to be removed from the list but my thoughts have been with you all. I am back with my ex bf from a long while back and have stopped even tracking my cycles even just dates. Old habits die hard though, I actually tested...
I am so happy for you and your new little one, sooooo happy I have a feeling about this last BD with my old (and new) bf. I am so torn. I feel old, and for so many years I didn't get pregnant. I find myself obsessing again. I am not charting, but I definitely had EWCM, AND this man got me pregnant so easily when we were younger. I am crazy about him, but my friends don't like him, and I am trying to smooth things in my life over. I am finally happy where I am working, and...
How exciting!!!!!!!!
Wow, so many new BSLs I doubt I am remembered by anyone. I am the one whose husband left her, and I am out. I am getting up there in age too, but I am back with my old bf, I am so in love, and there is such chemistry. He is the father of my son, who is 16 (!!!!) Well, I had copious egg whites, and though I have stopped temping, I am certain I am fertile. I have had a baby with this man before, and he is a very virile looking man, and I can just tell he is. I suspect my...
Thank you, Tear. You and your fighter girl are in my thoughts, good luck with everything!! xoxoxo My ex bf is helping me feel better.
Thanks guys. I am sorry for no personals, I am just so preoccupied. I will say that my ex bf came to town (the father to my son, who is 16 and they have never met ~long story) He stayed the night because he is living for the summer about 2 hours away. I feel so much better having talked to him. He said I am the one who got away and he has regrets for not having been there for us and wants to make it right. Nothing like a good distraction to make me feel better. My...
Thank you, LTB. You and all of the other BSLs are in my prayers constantly. I am not sure I can even lurk, It is way too painful to realize that I will never be in the position to wonder if I was getting a BFP. No more 2WWs. I am just so upset, this is like a death
Enigo, I am pulling for you so hard I am sorry for the 10dpo negative, I am still waiting for good news,. I can be completely taken off the list. I am unable to stop crying, my husband left me. He told me over the phone while I was at a coffee shop last Wednesday, (and of course it made me get upset in public) and he moved out that night. In fact, he came and got the rest of his stuff Saturday while I was at work. I haven't seen him, and I suspect I will never see him...
Sweet Bee, that is a positive if I've ever seen one Congrats!!!!!! btw, enigo, and rcr. I am still around too But all 3 of my stepkids are having their second and I can't tell DH why it bothers me Speaking of DH, I am thinking he may not be in love with me anymore anyway. I don't really want to talk about it, but suffice it to say that it is good we m/c