or Connect

Posts by BelovedK

MBA, I am sorry for the BFN I am bitter for you as well rcr, don't give up yet. I am holding out hope for your little embie kparker, maybe Clomid is just the thing you need. I am glad you are on a good path. I had my hopes up for you last cycle. Everyone else afm, The coworker is driving me batty. Now she is talking with a client about a mutual person that they know, and coworker is judging that this woman shouldn't get pregnant, judging her life or something (I...
rcr, take it easy, my for your sweet embie
Oh, LTB, I am so happy you are having a positive experience/outlook. It really makes a world of difference. I think that releasing attachment to outcomes is so important, even though it's hard. rcr, I am rooting for you, isn't the transfer happening today? My thoughts are with you. kparker, have you peed on any sticks lately? if not, then get to it Those tests sure looked promising Me? I have been taking the herbs and making some lifestyle changes as per my...
Thanks rcr, I am still here I just need a change in many ways.
Oh lavatea I'm sorry, I did see something on your pictures HUGE I know the horrible feeling rcr, I am so excited for you!!!!!!!! On another (happy) note. DH and I are getting along like newlyweds He has snapped out of his funky mood, and I think part of it was that he wasn't getting enough sleep and it was making him cranky. He also has family worries about his kids Too bad I am not fertile right now because every day I had a nice dance lesson today, and am...
Smilesarefree, I am like that too, part rational, part obsessive. I think it goes with the territory. Good luck, I hope they were faint BFPs, and not evaps rcr, I am so excited for you. I have a good feeling. It may sound silly, but I can visualize you on the BFP list Me? My coworker is not being particularly nice to me, and I don't know the reason. It crossed my mind that she knew I was talking about her, but that is silly, she wouldn't be here, let alons on this...
Thanks for saying I will be missed, but I don't know how to get off of the TTC wagon, I have been at it so long, I don't know how not to TTC (and that includes coming here) xox
Oh, I want to mention that the aloe is for general balance, not fertility in particular, but I will find out more on Monday.
I know I overheard her telling a client that today, I guess they asked. I am sure she will tell me the same thing when we are alone.I have heard that being too underweight could affect fertility, but if "under" weight is your norm, and you are eating healthy foods, I wouldn't worry too much. Of course, it never hurts to have hormone levels checked (I need to)My Ayurvedic practitioner is going to work with me on reproductive health and I am seeing him on Monday. Did I say...
Another drive by posting Lavatea, I think those lines are fine for being so early. I know it's hard not to worry though LTB, that beaks my heart about your DD I just wanted to update about my coworker, she is telling people that she was pregnant, and even though she never got a BFP, she miscarried