or Connect

Posts by BelovedK

Quote: Originally Posted by mmace My X walked out in August of 2003 and I went on my first date in May of 2007, so it was almost four years. I definitely am glad I waited - I wanted to be ready, and I wanted to wait for it to be someone that mattered, not just to date just to date, you know? And he's turned out to be the love of my life! I want to delurk to tell you how happy I am for you
YYYM, I have the feeling you will be back here really soon I am hoping that your vagina gets soon
Quote: Originally Posted by MaerynPearl I didn't want to talk about it too much before I went. I knew it was going to be hard, I just didn't think it would be anxiety attack hard. Thursday morning the kids and I drove up to Grand Rapids, Mi to welcome DFs older brother home. Had a huge crowd of people and even had a news crew there to cover it. The news program about it was quite sweet and at the end they mentioned DF still being overseas. That part...
Quote: Originally Posted by MaerynPearl If you breastfeed, cosleep, cloth diaper and make their solid foods out of the foods you eat... the baby should only cost the cost of the cloth diapers, clothing, car seat and any slings/strollers you may want for carrying baby in. Assuming you have loving family and/or friends, that cost could potentially be reduced to 0 by one simple baby shower. I am more concerned with the midwife fees, plus the...
LisaSedai, I missed that, CONGRATS!!!!
By the way, I was TTA this month and oin the fence as to whether or not I would continue TTC due to financial and marriage issues I Od a week early and now look at my chart, note timing of BD http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25415c My temp has never spiked like that, maybe I am getting sick (?) what do you think?? I can't wait to test (though I was TTA, and it is NOT a good idea to be pg at this time, my D&C bill is 10k )
Yes, all of the times I got pregnant, my boobs didn't hurt until I was around 6 weeks, my main sign was a lack of symptoms and brown spotting, good luck
Quote: Originally Posted by sunflower.mama *Update* I snuck out and got a digital this morning - and it came up as pregnant! I guess the blue dye ones work if you wait long enough.
Quote: Originally Posted by sleepingbeauty Beloved: How about this--I'll keep one set of fingers crossed for BFN and the other for BFP? Sound good? I had 3 psychics tell me that I would have a baby girl, and ALL THREE of them told me Oct/Nov
Corasmom, I forgot to thank you for the new thread I hope you have threadkeepers luck Lyndzies, I'll be watching you dachshundqueen, remember, you're still in the running until af shows I hate that stark white BFN though, I know how you feel ilovemyavery, maybe it will work out, is it definite that he will be gone? I know that is frustrating to miss out on a month Thanks for the thoughts everyone, as for whether or not to root for the BFP or the BFN, I would...