or Connect

Posts by tea olive

julia, come find us in the new thread!
awesome! thanks!
it's so interesting to me, the idea of too much information. if you want to feel like you are doing something about it, get on your hands and knees for two minutes a day, and skip scrubbing the floor.. reed was sideways most of pg and i just could never understand the limbs until 2nd pg because haha, they hardly explained or commented on it. it is very intriguing thinking back abt how i wasn't particularly ready all that time either. ruby's tongue is definitely...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACHARY!!!! <<<<>>>> i have to say i am the same, as much as i know i should do better. when i forget to say happy birthday or congratulations or fail to answer a question even when i meddle in other things and you have asked me directly, please know that i mean nothing by it. i have simply forgotten because my mind is convoluted. also, even with so many...
ruby asks me everyday when is her big party with lots of presents. shrug. hmmm i haven't even figured out holiday gifts or cards or whatnot! it looks like we will have a family gathering with my mil around xmas. thanksgiving just us 5 was weird and peaceful.
and happy birthday haeven!
hey everyone! glad to see you fern. hugs! her ulcers got wider not deeper and today they are almost gone. i have no idea all i can think of is if she stole an unripened seckel pear from the box, which would have normally have just puckered or from taking a sip from me and dh's potion she doesn't like by accident - a strong brew of licorice, ginseng, and ginger. no cinnamon or fennel lately, though thank you for the heads up amy! she cannot stand anything slightly spicy...
and hello sarah!:
dang, here i am. leah, i'm ordering you to feel better about it all with julianna. you are smart and sensitive and giving yourself a hard time unnecessarily. she is behaving like a pain and she needs you to laugh. so many hugs to you. ruby's tongue is covered with ulcers. nowhere else. i can't find my book, and at the time i first saw them, i didn't have the truck and my phone has quit working. i panicked and then told myself most things like this are viruses...
hey leah. i've been thinking about you. ruby's thing lately is to get right in my face and yell "WHO CARES" when i have told her something. i haven't firmly disciplined it cos i am just baffled and floored by it and just trying not to explode in the moment. i want to pretend it is no big deal silly so she will just give it up, rather than me freaking out. leah, you have done a wonderful job with julianna. you would know now, for future instances, to reconsider...