or Connect

Posts by tea olive

i'll have to look into the chocolate..... hmsmomma4, i really feel for you. have things always sort of been this way, or is it her age and adolescence? does she have friends, and any other adults to talk to to take the edge off? i have been most frustrated at my 5 almost 6 i know it is his age. it is also cos he is most like me, and does all the aggravating things i have been struggling with. he is either really soft or just vicious. my oldest is hard to live...
sarita, i hope you are enjoying this time and taking things slow when you need to. how is nursey slingy going? ruby didn't scream but she squealed and had to lay on the box when she got the castle yesterday. we went to a laser tag party so i didn't have time to make a cake. she has been furious and adamant that she was still three until she had a party, so today we put up streamers and i made a scharffenberger chocolate cake from the recipe inside (can't remember the...
feeling guilty about your kids does not help them, or ourselves, and i've had to work extra hard to keep that particular vibe away. i dunno abt anyone else but my kids fare better with my anger because it is direct. forgiveness for myself and everything else is the only thing that works for me. what's hard is that i am accustomed to blaming something. blame blame blame. when i say forgiveness i mean deciding that it is over, and completely letting it go emotionally. ...
okayokay, i bought it already. love you gals so much. i will rationalize that we have spent less than 10 dollars at the thrift store on the 30 plus ponies she has. i hate having to think about money! got to hurry up and wrap it and guess i will hide it in the truck. it is huge. so i killed the thread, huh? or is that weekend/holiday season busy thing? i had a great evening, even with reed losing his wallet with all his money (60). i almost started yelling when we...
well now, what a way to start being a senior member!!!!! LOL now you know it is y'alls fault for being so delicious and interesting and wonderful that i have made that many posts.....
hey everyone. welcome, calynde, please don't mind my current state. i'm glad you are so excited, fern. i don' mean for my post to be disruptive to the thread, but after wailing so much i feel responsible to report back. it has meant so much to me to know y'all are here. i have had a hard time trusting myself with my real life relationships right now because i am been acting so weird. i'm not sure if one of my best friends is distancing herself or if it is just me...
hugs to you, stormbride. i think it is just going to take time for your healing. input is very important for me - sometimes i have to shut off email and everything because i am so reactionary to it. i haven't paid attention to the news in a long long time. online communication is very tricky because if i am not careful, and i am reading "i", sometimes i will assimilate it by reading it and adopt the residual vibe of what i read. wow. this year has definitely...
it just depend on the family. of course we just do with what we have. i think i have read that "natural" family spacing, original nursing practice is more like 4-5 years apart. that is a different lifestyle from what we have though. one of the many good things about close together is that i still remember all the baby stuff, bad thing is i didn't really have time to improve much. that i need to improve is a dark and weird and also good thing. it really depends on the...
bionicle.....that gives me a clue about what your boy is like..... ruby's birthday is this sunday, and i haven't done a durned thing. she asked dh for a pink yoga mat so she could stretch with him, so he got that. my boys always had their parties starting with 4. but today they still have fever and then, i'm not okay with my house right now, and dh has to work 3-11 saturday and 12 hours sunday. and out good friends, one oftwo families i would absolutely wnat to have...
charlotte, is the petition done with now?