or Connect

Posts by tea olive

becky bailey's book is great. one thing tha tis tricky for me though, is not to torture myself with all the responsibility and finding balance. kids are still the people they are, the personalities they are born with. the how many children is an interesting point. i have to say that having more than one child is a big mix of blessings and the transition to two is very huge. i HAD to learn to take care of myself better, and know my position as mamma, rather than bigger...
jilian, hugs to you. all we can do is work on forgiving ourselves and loving ourselves, so that we can love the way we want to love and want to be loved. you have a trigger there, your hair. perhaps we can think of a different habit to give him. ultimately though, our kids with the unfettered spiritedness we allow them, want to find every limit we have. it is human nature and learning to seek out those limits. at least that is the case with my own experience. my...
hello mammas. i've read up to page 8. i've never looked for this kind of discussion on mothering bc i looked a long time ago and it did not exist. i raised my fist and roared at clay to get some warmer clothes on bc he is really sick and i've been up all night past week with everyone including him but he got up and put on a filmy tshirt and tiny shorts. the clothes i want him to wear he has idealistic opposition to. i don't have time for that anymore. the tags are...
oops, i apologize charlotte. i can't believe i just disagreed with you, a local midwife LOL. you are correct, the petition will be seen this monday. i think there is still time for letters though.
thanks so much for signing! please everyone, i would hope that there are at least 1000 people out there in this world that feel strongly about homebirth and midwives to sign this petition to protect them. the details are at the bottom of the page. they are proposing more regulations to move towards ousting the midwifery profession in this state. passing these proposals can also affect other states to be unfriendlier towards midwives. i believe louisiana has one of the...
hey everyone, thanks! my understanding is that there is a meeting monday, but that the hearing for the original intent of petition and letters is not yet scheduled. ???????
rynna, blessings to you this day, the anniversary of the birth of your motherhood
this is a petition that one of the few midwives in louisiana has set up to show the board in december. i am flabbergasted that it is under 500 signatures. thanks so much for reading this and signing, from the bottom of my heart. http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takea...ltl=1163052686 regards, casina
this is a petition that one of the few midwives in louisiana has set up to show the board in december. i am flabbergasted that it is under 500 signatures. thanks so much for reading this and signing, from the bottom of my heart. http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takea...ltl=1163052686 regards, casina
this is a petition that one of the few midwives in louisiana has set up to show the board in december. midwives are already very scant here - a handful for the entire state, and these kinds of proposals set precedents for other states. i am flabbergasted that it is under 500 signatures. thanks so much for reading this and signing, from the bottom of my heart. http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takea...ltl=1163052686 regards, casina