or Connect

Posts by tea olive

thanks dear. actually i looked over there today and i am in the workings to trading/paying for one. YAY YAY YAY! thanks y'all for helping me out. i love seeing y'all sigs. the one thing i have always been most proud of as a mamma is the constant slinging, and slinging and nursing, and i can't actually put it in a sig now, cos mine are so BIG.
i think she would love to have him on her back, but he is 3 months and although he is big, he is still head floppy.
thanks so much for responding mammas! i looked at them again and they do seem...more suitable, except for economics. i had no idea they were so spendy. it looks like i will construct a frankenstein ergo.....they seem to be basically a padded engineered, mannish type mei tai.
in short, the legs out prevents hip dysplasia. there is a mention in the ergo faq.
reed had scary lead, i don't even remember the number. but he was a year old and right past the age of crawling and cruising that would really contact with the dust. two weeks before we moved back to louisiana, were were chased out for a week from our rental duplex so that the government could put in new windows. there is definitely some type of program to help take care of those things. but that might have been just minnesota being on top of things based on a prick,...
hello y'all. i have never been on this board so i'll introduce myself. my name is casina and my last two babies lived in slings and pouches for their first year, which i made for myself. it is amazing how babywearing and products have grown quickly, so i need your up to date expertise. okay, my quandary. i need recommendations for a carrier. i have a friend i truly adore who is having exasperating issues with babywearing, and i am exasperated and need your...
i enjoyed that. how tall are y'all's almost fours now? ruby is now 3 1/2 feet tall. my other two are 6 inches taller than the younger. i think all of them will be taller than me at 10 years old - i'm 5'3". their bigness intimidates and confuses me and then there is that strange pride. i am just glad ruby has those long legs because my stubby ones bug me. but when she is a teen they will be very weird to live with. today ruby and i were in front of the cold drink...
what do you do when you have a problem with him? do you yell? nag? whine? do you threaten? what can we come up with that will actually confuse him and make him think and possibly get to where we can draw up a written contract? could you go on a vacation without him? do we hire a guy to pretend to court you? would it be enough for us to make you over and have you look stunning all the time? it seems like much of your problems has to do with proximity. is there...
you ain't gonna get it. i would be sending two screens of bombastic diarrhea. i'm okay now. i've been taking 5htp and got lucky this morning. i gotta follow my own common advice and quit battling 300 no win/hard to win situations a day. i'm already running late. i need to go to home depot and get another bolt for the door i really don't want to do and pay for since i already had to get a new one yesterday and i spent two hours and then it didn't work as my kids...
are you making fun of ME? (laughing shaky green smiley guy here) i am still writing the honkerdoodle. i moved it to my email where i save random drafts and started writing the lists of everything filling my brain. i have to pee really bad and go to bed so i should quit really.