or Connect

Posts by tea olive

fern, i thank you so much for sharing your softness, your centered state. i don't know if i made my opinion clear before on school starting, but my observances of children is that ages 7-8 really is ready for a beneficial school, if you want to wait until then. it is an age that they start to know themselves and notice their surroundings and other people (and learned lots from mamma and is ready to expand). they are always growing up, but this age and change is...
i'll tell y'all my late story again if things are looking later.
i got notified this time, so i shall shrug. whisper of the heart...i have not seen and thank you for reminding! i am a big fan of miyazaki/ghibli and the only one on my agenda was to wait for earthsea..... this whole year has been a fugueing transition but i agree, lately it has been exceptional in feeling. i gave up and started taking 5htp four days ago i have never taken four in a row, but the other day i told my dh, "put me in the zoo".
oh i see - media and cooking. my kids first movie is always totoro. i don't know about any messages, i just like the pace of it and the sensitivity, as well as in kiki. if you have netflix the cat returns by the same studio is amusing to some as well. reed's first favorites were singing in the rain and mary poppins. original pooh movie is good too. right now we are all brady bunch, over and over. i worked in basically only food when i had jobs, so i guess that...
hey everyone. i will have to catch up and tell all later. my life is too crazy to keep up sometimes if i don't get notified. waah: i feel the need to spam you on something i feel strongly about. there is a link to a petition here and please do sign, and if you can find the time to write letters, i thank you immeasurably (i still need to do mine). already, homebirth in louisiana is very difficult because 2 doctor visits are required and there is intense pressure...
we've done quite a few years now of vacuum seminar. funny, i only have one room that needs it regularly. i also have two boys that like to tell ruby what she can't do. they have vacuumed most everything, but i have kept it from sources of water and foodstuffs. one time they tried to get the big gravel outside with it. my dog used to get vacuumed. ...so jaz, why won't you tell us how bad it can be? i'm sure some of us can top you. i woke up feeling relatively...
i have a bright red used miele canister vac, so the arm is lightweight. they are allowed to stomp on the on/off switch and stomp to get the cord in. it also has a dial for speed. there also vents here and there for suction that they play with. often is it one of them sitting on the canister like a car. ruby likes to do corners and edges better with the tube. my kids have always like dustbusters and the sort. lately i have started undercurrent threat that 1. they...
a mention on a blog http://drawn.ca/2006/08/22/taro-gomis-doodles/ the amazon listing http://www.amazon.com/Doodles-Really.../dp/0811852504 we had some gift cards to use up at the bookstore and it was in the kids section of coloring books which i have never looked at. i got it for my sister's birthday but i want one of my own! it has rudimentary drawings with instructions at the top, ruby could do it with help though some of you may not be okay with some of the...
i didn't grow up with any religion whatsoever. my parents of course tried to impart some morals, but i am seeing how it is not the samed as the herd thing. i have friends that are bahais and i have bben slowly warming up to joining the community as my kids get older. i don't find christmas avoidable with the surrounding culture, and basically i felt bereft and deprived as a child with no birthdays or christmas. i would have done the santa thing for the magical...
the noisemaker is for you! we do presents and have a tree but we don't do the story of santa claus. a long time ago, my dh felt very betrayed when he found out the truth, and felt that the adults could have been lying to him all that time, and sort of still does.