or Connect

Posts by ErinatGeorgiaState

Once the whole thing is finished, I'll post the results. I really appreciate the help! My committee took so long making "suggestions" that it left me with virtually NO time to actually complete the research! Thanks again!
Hello Parents! I am working on my Master’s thesis, and I NEED YOUR HELP! I study how children respond to mass media. My thesis is entitled, “Parental Mediation of the Internet in the New Media Environment” and I am gathering my data via an online survey. I need PARENTS of children between the ages of 8 and 17 to take the online survey about their interactions with their children about the use of the Internet in the home. If you have any children between 8 and 17,...
Hello parents! I am working on my Master’s thesis, and I NEED YOUR HELP! I study how children respond to mass media. My thesis is entitled, “Parental Mediation of the Internet in the New Media Environment” and I am gathering my data via an online survey. I need PARENTS of children between the ages of 8 and 17 to take the online survey about their interactions with their children about the use of the Internet in the home. If you have any children between 8 and 17,...
Hello Parents! I am working on my Master’s thesis, and I NEED YOUR HELP! I study how children respond to mass media. My thesis is entitled, “Parental Mediation of the Internet in the New Media Environment” and I am gathering my data via an online survey. I need PARENTS of children between the ages of 8 and 17 to take the online survey about their interactions with their children about the use of the Internet in the home. If you have any children between 8 and 17,...