or Connect

Posts by SquishyKitty

But she was walking. Run her.
check the ingredients in the food; my frenchie got a thousand times less stinky after we got all the corn out of his diet. They are just really prone to smelly, though. Get all processed meats out of her diet, if you can. A good quality kibble, or raw if you can hang with that. My dog gets yogurt too, and sometimes plain rice. We don't do pumpkin or berries, which I'd imagine would make him incredibly stinky. Dogs don't need stuff like pumpkin; i'd cut that out.
I would go and get it done profesionally, they have a different type of wax they use on the lady station that works a bit better than the strips. The purple spots are bruising from yanking on the strips, I get them sometimes on my thighs if they pull too hard. The red spots are from the hair follicles being pulled out. They'll go away. I can't shave either because of sensitive skin, but if you go and get waxed, they'll use hard wax (applied with a stick and pulled...
Because it only takes one person to make a baby, right?
I have friends who have stepkids. You know the extent of their facebook postings? "Stepkids will be here soon! Can't wait!!" Three weeks of little/no posting. "Stepkids left, already miss them! We had so much fun!" Really, I would be incredibly irritated and wierded out by the pics and stuff. That's just weird boundary crossing IMO.
I have a pair that I bought after I had surgery on my toe, and it was so swollen Crocs were really the only thing that fit (Winter, so flip flops were out). I still have them, 3 years later, and I wear them around the house, for yard work, etc. They are very comfortable and yes, very ugly, but when I'm on my feet all day doing yard work or something, my feet aren't hot and smelly at the end of the day, and my knees don't hurt, either. I don't care if this makes me a...
For such a young dog, I wouldn't feed diet food. He is still growing and needs the extra nutrients the regular or puppy food can give him. I would look at the portion sizes; most kibble is actually pretty high in calories, and you'd be surprised to find that you're likely feeding too much. Even though you already cut back, you may not have cut back enough, you know? Also, instead of "Doggie" treats, give a baby carrot or some boiled chicken breast minus the skin for...
If you want my honest opinion, here goes: *In addition to throwing the ball inside for her That shouldn't really even count as exercise. It's play. *spent an hour at lunch time with the neighbors dog, running around their yard and wrestling You should have spent that hour walking or running her, not playing. Playing is playing, not exercise. *took a 20 minute walk at 6 Should be longer, our dogs get at least another 45 mins in the evening. *followed my DD on...
There are many feeding options, you ccan go with dry kibble, in which case there are a few brands (although expensive) that are good for dogs. Some people feed raw meat to their dogs, which I am just not into, and logistically buying and storing enough meet (not to mention the prep) to feed two large dogs and a smaller one is just beyond me right now. Plus, raw meat grosses me out. I think you need to figure out how you want to feed the dog, and then look up info on...
Well, there are two parts to this. First, you need to exercise her in the evening. We do an after dinner run/walk with our mutts. She is a lab, and she is 8 months old. Therefore, you take the amount of exercise she is getting, and likely double or triple it. Throwing a ball for a few minutes isn't enough; run her, bike with her, walk a couple of miles every single day. She will eventually calm down, but if you don't channel that energy, she turns obnoxious as you can...