or Connect

Posts by SageR

Oh just wait...it will get better.  During my last pregnancy my ds didn't really notice until my belly button popped.  One day he lifted up my shirt and started rubbing my belly.  He looked up at me with this awestruck expression and said "Whoa, Mama, that's a big milkies!"  He then tried to nurse on my belly button. 
We'll be cding  with some ec again.  We use indian prefolds and wool soakers.  I used just about everything the first time.  With yds I used handknit stuff (thank you Mom!) and Disana pull on soakers. I am excited that this baby will be born when it is still cold here because that means little tiny woolies - so sweet!  My last baby was born In June so we only used a few soakers.  This time I want some soakers, some longies,and a couple sleep sacks. If my mother can't...
I feel pretty yucky too. It is really kicking my butt!  I don't want to eat anything, and when I do I feel worse - with my boys as long as I ate every couple of hours I felt great. Last night I woke up retching because our neighbor's dog got sprayed by a skunk and it made me so ill.  My dh couldn't even smell it!  And yes, I am really irritable too.  I am lucky I don't have to be out and about too much.   My bf had two girls and she was practically bedridden for her...
I dropped my breakfast on my shirt today for the first time.  I only ever get food on myself when I am pregnant.  So yeah, no hiding it!
This is my third baby but she/he will be child #4.  We weren't planning on any more children but we're happy about it.  I would have 10 of them if we could afford it!  My dh is a little less enthusiastic but he loves me a lot and wants me to be happy, and he loves our children so I know it will work out.   It's all boys around hereEveryone we have told has been very positive (they might be talking about what dumbasses we are behind our backs but I don't mind).  In our...
We couldn't find the heartbeat during my first two appointments for my last baby - that would have been 10 weeks and 14 weeks!   Other than that disappointment did you enjoy the visit?  I hope you like them! I like my surgeon but I loved my midwife.
Thank you!
Any non vaxers in Maine - I am looking for a philosophical exemption form, especially if it is one where I do not have to write down my reasons!  I have found a few online but there are from specific schhol districts and I also do not like the wording.  We are in RSU #13. Thanks!
I eat a mostly local, whole foods diet.  No dairy except butter, but lots of eggs, liver, bone broth, greens, soaked everything, clo...   I usually have eggs (our own free range) and a green smoothie for breakfast, leftovers or pate for lunch, and then it's something different for dinner each night.   For snacks I have been eating a lot of avocados and  I always have a seed mix on hand - sesame, pumpkin, and sunflower soaked and then dehydrated with tamari.  I...
I am barely 6 weeks and I've already got a pot.  I don't think I showed quite so early in my previous pregnancies but I think in general I show fairly early.  I'm amazed by people who can keep it a secret for months.  I have a malformed pelvis, though, so there is no where for it all to go but out.  Also I have big babies  - 9/5 and 10/11. I wear mostly cotton knits so everything is fitting fine but I definitely have that "is she or isn't she" look.  When I told my dad...