or Connect

Posts by Teenytoona

Can't watch the video, but I reckon if you actually have to wonder why you'd need a sports bra, then you don't need it. If you need it, there is no wondering why...
EFLF is Eat Fat Lose Fat a book by Sally Fallon and Mary Enig. It focuses on Traditional Food preparation, recipes and eating and it's a whole different mechanism of dieting. It essentially says that fat isn't the weight loss demon that everything/everyone makes it out to be, and explains how and why and how to eat. I'm not doing hardcore EFLF, I'm doing my own little modification. I've had to really focus on portion size, so I've picked back up the weight watcher's...
Quote: Originally Posted by atobols I'm finally a successful gardener: I'm already up to 89 pounds of produce from the garden! That's with absolutely no tomatoes, potatoes, garlic, onions, melons or sweet corn being ready yet. DH thinks we'll hit about 600 pounds by the end of the season. After so many (like 5 years) worth of failed gardens, I'm on such a high right now. Awesome! I hope to be like oyu one day! What have you harvested so...
Quote: Originally Posted by HeatherRenee Is it too late to join in? I'm fairly new to the site, and just found this thread today. I am a mom of three boys, the youngest is a Feb 08 baby Welcome! Not too late to join, the more the merrier! Nice to "meet" you! Quote: Originally Posted by Mommy2Austin Of course not just hop on in Welcome! Teeny- There's no other way to explain it than the most overwhelming feeling...
My brother, Erik, committed suicide Jan 2005. He was 23, bipolar and most likely at least one other undiagnosed mental illness. His life was pretty difficult. On the other hand, he had a wicked sense of humor and the most phonographic memory of anyone I ever knew. Everything he ever heard he could remember. Funny I was just watching the video this weekend of the last time all 8 of us were together.
Hello hello everyone! I'm just popping in here to say, I've graduated CTA! : DH got checked today and the doc says he's all clear! : Just wanted to thank everyone for the amazing amounts of insight, help and instructiveness. I may still lurk, because I'll be vaguely paying attention to my cycle, but don't need to CTA any more. Good luck all!
It's hard to say. There are so many variables: how much muscle mass, if you're top heavy or bottom heavy, general shape, etc. I was at one point 155 and 5'3", I wore a size 8-10. Everyone told my I looked like I weighed less. I was (have always been) bigger in the bust area, so maybe that skewed it? I think 140 at 5'4 seems realistic. Of course, I'm going for about the same number. Had you said 100 or so, then I'd say, weeelllll... maybe...
DD has mostly been Daddy's girl since birth. He's the S/WAHP, and was great with her from the beginning. Now in the past few weeks (since my vacation, I think), she starts asking/fussing for me. She finally says momma or mommy when she sees me (been saying daddy or dada for months now), and now she tends to favor me over him. She's nearly 17 months. We shall see I reckon it will be a back and forth thing over time.
Quote: Originally Posted by mom61508 I find with DD the longer I wait to nurse her the more awake she becomes. She will sit there and cry and say "na na" along with the touching me breast her sign for nursing. I also wear a shirt to bed and have to help her latch. What is NCSS? Yeap, DD does this too. She will get more and more awake and ask more and more for ah-ah, and which turns into screaming and flailing. I haven't nightweaned, but it's...
Quote: Originally Posted by flapjack LMK if you want to talk about the shift, Teeny. We've btdt, but I think all of mine were slightly younger when they got evicted from our bedroom... I definitely would love to talk about. Especially if you had a difficult time with any. I've been working really hard lately to lose weight and lo and behold I lost 4 lbs this week! Total of 11 since I started in June. The way I see it, 199 isn't (as) far now!