or Connect

Posts by dannic

I am looking at breakout bras again.  It seems that most peeps wear bras that are too small in the cup and too wide in the ... um, width part?  lol cannot think of the term...   The measurement instructions are super detailed. www.breakoutbras.com
Mostly tshirts...and yeah, my lower arm is always cold.  I do have a nightgown that unbuttons on top and I like that better.  baby sleeps in a sleepsack so he doesn't need my covers and sleeps on top of them.  Of course, we are only using a sheet at this point.  Without the heater which we haven't used yet, it gets around 69 degrees in here.  not too bad.    isaac is beginning to reach for things; he gets super excited but then frustrated.  the other day I helped him...
Ha!  I think I complained quite a bit during our pregnancies--complain away!  We get it.  hugs!  I'm glad your temp is lowering!  Hopefully you are on the up and up!  Do you have some probiotics you and baby can take?  Don't worry, baby is also getting alot of yummy stuff from your milk--and you know that.  Funny how our imaagination gets the best of us when we are alone and supposed to be resting...I remember the firs ttime I was alone with isaac; he was crying and...
You know, I am not a fan of most baby gear, but as a mom there are times when I need the baby to be content and not in my arms.  Because of our food issues I cook everything from scratch and I don't feel safe wearing a baby while cooking over a hot stove.  I have to take care of 4 other children and with their help, also our home.  While I do not cry it out at all or let a baby fuss for long, I do think there is a place for help--and that help can come from someone...
for big busts that don't break the bank?  one of mine bit the dust...has  a hole right around the nipple.  suggestions?
Silly, I am go glad some things are working!  The first bit after having a baby can be an adjustment no matter how many times you've done it.  I will say, though, that this has been such an easy transtition!  So there!  IT does get easier after 5, just like mama said, lol.    Under, wow!  That sounds super stressful!  I hope everyone feels completely well soon!  your daughter is darling.   Vegan, YAY for no pumping!  I cannot imagine having to do that; of course,...
And my fifth: water broke at 7.30 am, active labor began at 12.15 pm and had baby in arms at 2.44 pm...so it was fast once things got going.
silly, does he like to be swaddled?  I either wait til he is OUT or even nurse hime to sleep on the bed (though this is usually in the evening) and e-a-s-e him where I want him to be...and I swaddle him.  but not his arms as he doesn't like to have his arms retrained.
I have UDOs choice infant  and toddler probiotics. It has baby and toddler specific bacteriums.  So lacto casei, lacto rhamnosus, lacto acidophilus, bifidobacterium infantis, bifido... bifidum and bifido breve.  I really like it. this is my second baby to use it and it really helps as long as I remember to give it to them--thier bowel movements, ect.  I forgot for about a week and ds was miserable yesterday.  I gave him some and he calmed down within the hour and...
We don't supp anything aside from infant probiotics.  Are you breastfeeding? sorry, tired, and can't recall... I dont see why the iron?  I know that thebig push forfortified rice ceral for infants was that they (at the time) hadn't formulated iron into infant formula, but I've never heard of breastfeeding infants needing a supplement... And I am back and forth on the vit d as a supp at all...it's been along time since I researched it.  I tend to not like to give my...