or Connect

Posts by willsmomm

I'm out. Good luck to you all! I hope you all have beautiful pregnancies and babies.
NSmomtobe: I'm just taking what's in the Thorne prenatal. I've been waiting on insurance to approve Neevo for a month and a half.
He is my miracle baby! Yep.
I'm glad you started this thread. I have a hard time getting fully engaged in the group when I'm not even fully engaged in the pregnancy. This is my 7th pregnancy. I have four boys. The first three were healthy and perfect but I had SCHs with them all and spotting more and more with each subsequent pregnancy. My fourth was his own kind of perfect. I had a big SCH with him, a velamentous cord insertion which we didn't find out about until after his perfect home water birth,...
EDD: December 7th Your Name: Brittney Age: 33 State or Country: AZ How long it took to you to get your BFP: One cycle after m/c What number child is this for you: 5 Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Husband and 4 boys Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Guessing boy, can't quite imagine anything else at this point. Birth Plans/Preferences: Home, water birth with midwife Blog, website or the like: Anything else you'd like to share:
I make most of my own stuff so I know where all the ingredients came from. Btw, Mama Suds is awesome and cheaper than Bronners. I use it in all my cleaners.
Im 33 and I'll be 34 in June. I was 23 when I had my first. I had hoped to be done by 35 so I started out having them close together (first 2 are 13 months apart) and then the spacing got farther apart. My youngest is 2 I've lost two between him and this one so nature isn't letting me catch up the way I want to!
Wow! So many of us with previous losses! Congratulations everyone! I got my surprise bfp yesterday. I've had one cycle since my last loss so we weren't planning to try yet.. I have four boys at home and I lost the next two at 15 weeks and 10 weeks. I'm hoping this one is my rainbow. Best wishes to all of you.
Oh, yay! I've been waiting to hear. So glad everything was good!
Meta, I am so sorry for what you are going through! Have you thought about taking a pregnancy test? I've been through something like this before. I'm sorry.