or Connect

Posts by jessmama

Subscribed. I would love to see a post about Homeschooling lots of kids of different ages.  
My seventeen month old is intact and has never been retracted. Today he started complaining of pain in his penis and I noticed that one side is very red and swollen. It is also hot to the touch and very painful. He hasn't been able to/ or is unwilling to pee for several hours (we do EC and he freaks at sitting on the potty and hasn't had any wet pants). I'm not sure what to do but my knee jerk reaction is to take him to the doctor.  However, I am afraid to take him to...
My husband will be there. My kids will be in and out as they feel like doing. And I really hope my sister will be able to get there on time as she lives 3.5 hours away and my last labor was only 2 hours and 15 minutes. My sister has been there for all of my births except one and I still almost cry when I think about her not being there.
I'll join the starving group. I can't get enough to eat.
Iowa in the middle of nowhere.
Assuming all goes well we are planning an UC at home in a tub of water.
I won't say that this will be the last because I've said that twice before. I feel done and so does Tony. The pill apparently doesn't work for us so we will try another form of BC or maybe Tony will have a vasectomy. We will see what we will see, I guess.
I'm nursing my 30 month old and having no supply issues or discomfort or anything. I guess my body is finally getting used to my nursing during pregnancy since this is the 5th time I've done so. Jess
EDD: I don't have one and won't (I don't believe in using them just causes frustration and stress at the end) I expect this new one sometime either at the end of March or beginning of April. Name: Jess Dh/So name: DH Tony since 97 Age: 34 Other Children: 3 girls Doodle 10, K Shay 6, Boo Bear 4, and 2 boys Bubby 8, and Monkey 2(still nursing) Any Furbabies: Sort of, we have a dog Zara, she is the best dog I've ever had but she's not one of our babies Any...
I had this happen to me several years ago. Our neighbors told me that I could watch their daughter while she went to work since I was home anyway. I was so flabbergasted that I didn't say no and then dh and they planned it all out and next thing I knew I was watching her 8 hr days, 5 days a week for $50. It turned out ok though because on the third day I apparently said something offensive and the mom decided that I shouldn't watch their kid anymore. Of course I...