or Connect

Posts by didkisa

We have a bat house. I bought it for DH many years ago (he wanted one). The best place to put it is on your chimney on top of your house...the bats shouldn't bother you, and you probably won't notice them up there. I've seen them for sale in pet stores, like PetSmart.
Yeah, btdt, too! You're in good company here. DD flashed my entire boob to the guy sitting next to us on the plane when she pulled my shirt up, wanting to nurse. He was a gentleman and pretended not to notice. Also, she loves playing the game, "Peek-a-boobie!" by pulliing out the top of my shirt and having me look down. I don't wear a bra (chronic plug ducts) and sometimes she pulls it down too far and gives quite the view!
Thanks for the links. I needed a good laugh at someone else's expense today! PP are right, she did a pretty good job of making herself look like a fool. That's probably why so many people have watched it...b/c people making themselves look foolish (esp when they are serious) is what we call entertainment. (ie: American Idol, AFV, etc)
Deuxceleste!!!!!! I don't think I've seen you on here in FOREVER!!!! How have you been? What are you up to? Congrats on the new bean! Wow, Jo, you've got quite a little Chatty-Cathy on your hands! That's so awesome! Got any more videos? I may have to stalk your youtube account and see! Your inlaws are in Iowa, too, aren't they? Too bad we weren't there at the same time; it would be fun to get together IRL (and maybe Ruby could rub off on Miranda! ) DD is getting about...
I just sold my Honda Elite (80 cc). : I LOVED it! But can't use it anymore with a baby. I used it all the time in our old town, which was about 90,000 people. We're eventually going to buy a Burgman to share. Oh, and my DH has a Yamaha Riva (1987!) 125 cc and still uses it most days to drive to the subway train. Hardly, if any, problems with either scooter. 80-110 mpg Highly recommend getting one! Oh, and in many places you don't have to register it if it's 80 cc and...
Quote: Originally Posted by operamommy My ds3 (age 5 months) has had a white birthmark on his head since birth. It's not *really* noticeable, but once you notice it, you don't ever *not* notice it, kwim? It's a white patch above his temple in his hairline, several inches in diameter. The hair that grows there is white - the rest of his hair is brown. I keep wondering what it will look like as he grows! Oooh, my cousin has the same...
Quote: Originally Posted by FondestBianca I've heard theories about them being tell tale signs from past lives as well as indicators as road maps to our subconscious. Who knows? My birthmarks (I have 2, the second didn't appear until I was about 20) don't seem to indicate much of anthing. How boring. Though, I do like my forearm birthmark. Interesting that you mention one that appeared when you were 20...cuz DD has a mark on her right ankle...
Now THAT'S bad!! This person wants to do more than scam you out of whatever you are selling! It sounds like a scam for Identity theft or something, too! How scary that people would actually give this person their personal information! Glad you're stearing clear of them.
Quote: Originally Posted by jentilla I don't understand why everyone wants to "feed the baby." Very strange. Just say no. Yes! This is my thought exactly! I don't know why everyone always gets so hung up on "getting" to feed the baby. I've never been interested in feeding anyone else's child before and never saw it as a "treat" or benefit to be able to do so. There's so much more you can do with them that (at least I personally think) is more...
Ridiculous. Gotta wonder what his motivations were to come up with such a stupid hoax. Too much time on his hands?? Seriously...does he think he's actually helping the breastfeeding community or is he really trying to hurt it? Hard to tell. Anyone have any insight?