or Connect

Posts by CallMeMommy

Twice.  With my first I was 31 weeks when it broke at 4:30 in the morning.  Got the usual "Oh it was probably pee, put a pad in and call us in an hour" when I called L&D but decided to go up anyway; surprise, it was amniotic fluid.  Ended up delivering at 8 that night despite their best efforts to keep him in for another 3 weeks, he came home 37 days later after a fairly uneventful NICU stay with no lasting effects.   With my 3rd I was 39+4 weeks and thoroughly done with...
So OMFG you guys - I just found out he has another kid!  And not from this other woman!  Apparently it's with one of his former coworkers, and the kid is the same age as our youngest!  Ew, ew, EW!  He blamed his current affair on me, I was cold and pushed him away and wasn't putting out so of course he had to go find someone who would, but we were actively trying to have a baby in this case so that excuse ain't gonna work so well now, is it dumbass?  I'm completely...
Well, there is no attorney without the 401k loan, so I don't really have a choice.  It's just a loan, not an actual withdrawal, so I don't forsee any issues but that will be one of the first things I address with her.   He's been really decent so far, not flipping his shit about little things, being slightly helpful (not with the housework, mind you, I don't think he's cleaned a single thing since Thursday, but if I ask him to bring up a basket of clothes he doesn't...
Ha!  That reminded me to edit my signature.
:)  Oh, it's time.  It's time time time.  After denying the truth, trying to change him, hoping things will get better, I'm done.  And I'm surprisingly not that upset.  Actually I'm excited for what will come once he's gone.  Backstory - we've been having problems for a long while.  He's just a general dick, is very self-absorbed (to the point I think he's narcissistic) and is emotionally abusive to our 9-year-old.  We've tried therapy, I've tried to bully him into getting...
Looks like Anonymous wasn't happy about it, either: https://rt.com/usa/news/anonymous-jay-rfid-tracking-639/
What do family members have to do with this?  Belief in a god is a requirement of BSA.  It's in their oath.  It's common knowledge.  So if a scout is an atheist, ergo BSA would exclude them from the organization. 
For the 2 and 4 year olds I got them a train table, and a couple of Thomas train sets.  I think I'm more excited than they will beDS3 is getting the Leapfrog fridge phonics and probably a board book about trucks/tractors.  DS2 is getting Imaginets, a thing where you use shaped magnets to match a pattern on a board, it looked pretty cool.  DS1 is getting a new game for his Nintendo and probably a chess set (side note: if anyone wants to teach their child how to play...
  Belief in a god is a requirement.  Which, by definition, excludes atheists.  I'm surprised as a leader you don't know that. 
My little zombies