or Connect

Posts by WendyC

Yes, a good point is that they should be able to see the tops of the mountains! lol! Thanks for the information on putting something under the seats - I won't do that then. Thats great to know that they might be able to see out the Caliber's windows - thats the car my dh wants to rent. And it gets slightly better gas mileage and seems all around better than the Jeep Compass. Has anyone ever riden in a Compass? Any personal experience with that one? Thank you all so...
We are taking our first big family vacation to Yellowstone this summer - I am planning like a madwoman and so excited!!! My son is 2 and my daughter is 4 - I plan on taking both Nautilis-es (sp?) on the plane, but here is my question: We will be driving up to the park from Salt Lake City, which is a long drive, then just driving around the park will take up a big chunk of time during the days we are there - so its really important to me that the kids be able to see...
Hello all - My endometriosis has returned in a painful fury. Pregnancy and nursing had kept it at bay for the past 5-6 years but now I am practically bedridden with the intense pain. My nursling is 20 months and I don't want my milk to dry up but I am looking at ways to significantly raise my progesterone level which should calm down the estrogen-dominate endometrial lesions that are causing me so much pain. I lost my milk quickly when I was pregnant with the Dash so I...
Not in your DDC, but I wanted to say that the same thing happened in both my postpartum experiences. I too was totally bewildered by it, but my midwife told me that some women do that and it doesn't mean your fertility is back. For me, I had that one period at 6 weeks then nothing for the next year or so. My 'real' period returned about 16-18 months later. It was totally werid, but I think that was just my body trying to get the pipes back in line after the birth, then...
Subbing! My grandmother and dad both have this, and when my iron was tested in pregnancy it was on the high side, but oddly I ended up with a kind of anemia due to a B deficiency even with a decent diet. So I assume I have it and advoid vitamins and excess sorces of iron. My family has never had the kind of complications you are talking about, like the cancer and whatnot, however its hard to tell with my Dad since he is in such terrible shape anyway due to type 1...
Ok - another huge Family Guy (and futurama, and simpsons, and american dad) Fan here - But what the heck happened to it? Does anyone know when its coming back? This whole Sunday Night of 24 is so annyoing!
Well - he's camped out in the potty again, so i guess it couldn't be the alcohol. please let it be the shrimp and not a virus!!! Thanks for all the help!
Thanks for the responses! The shrimp was eaten at about 9:30 - 10, he got sick at 1:30 (I think???) I thought food posioning took longer, or is it instantanous? He just popped out of bed and is now requesting food - so I think whatever it was has passed. (oh please God, don't let us get it!!!!) It just doesn't make sense to me that it was the booze, but I don't know if I am just too non chalent about drinking.
You know reading over that - I wonder if since we have been eating really low carb for the past 6-8 months that his body just couldn't handle all the sugar from the alcohol. Any other low carbers out there? Does that sound like a possibility?