or Connect

Posts by WendyC

Is such a thing possible?? As a born and raised Texas girl, Christmas just wouldn't be the same without the eewy gooey processed goodness of velveta and rotel simmered in the crock pot. All my recipies, even the cookbook ones have on their ingrediant list processed cheese. I tried a long while back to make it on the stove with just regular cheese, but when I heated it up it just turned into a lumpy mess. Whats the secret? How can I do this? Anyone know???
Thanks that makes me feel a lot better. Just knowing someone real who it happened to makes it seem like stronger odds. I will call the doc though just in case.
My baby Dash and dd were playing at my feet as I was doing the dishes this morning and I had given dd a bottle with warm water and some honey to help with a bad cough that she has. The baby started fussing and before I knew what was happening, dd had stuck the bottle in the baby's mouth and I looked down just as he took a gulp. Oh gosh. I am just beside myself with worry now. I had an old friend whose baby was hospitalized for months with infant botulism and the...
I am about to go grocery shopping so I thought I might as well add my menu this week - Tonight - Chili (grassfed ground beef, tomato, spices, garlic, beans, & other whatnots) Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday - Spaghetti, Roast Chicken, Chicken & Dumplings (cause I had to read this thread and got all inspired. lol!), Beans & Quonia.
I just googled it b/c I was curious and found it here: http://www.diaperjunction.com/store/...idproduct=2718
Anyone ever done that? : I have read through the enki website and am totally in love with the pediology and I have this wonderful vision of a free Charter school like that here in Austin. (where I live) Austin has tons of beautiful alternative private schools, that our family just can't afford. It also has one moreso hippie-esque Charter school, that is still pretty tradtional. I really like the idea of Charter schools as schools that are free to experiement with...
I spotted several things in the catalog that were M&D and was kinda wondering about that - they don't state who makes what toys. I just ordered several things from there because the main toy I wanted for the baby (Sophie the Giraffe) was only available there and not the other smaller toy sites. I am so worried that they are going to have another repeat of last years toy castrophe - but decided to go for it anyway. FYI - A note to those ordering from the catalog...
I am searching for the same information - but for an elementary school. Anyone out there done that? (((crickets chirping...)))
Brilliant!!! Why didn't I think of that??? I was just looking at some organic cotton dresses online and Ella says "Whats that mama?" I told her - its a nightgown. she responded "It's NOT a nightgown - its a DRESS." Begs the question - where is the line between nightgown and dress??? Hmmm.....