or Connect

Posts by Moya

If the concentration of aluminum in killed vaccines did not affect biological function, it wouldn't be there in the first place. It's raison d'etre is to stimulate an abnormal biological response at the cellular level. The amount of aluminum in vaccines is not inconsequential. Concentrations of aluminum, far lower than what's in vaccines, have been found to alter normal gene expression in the brain. Not only that but apparently the mode of injection (vs. eating or...
Quote: Originally Posted by katheek77 Re: Did my husband go in with guns or medicine to Iraq? Guns. Two of them. An M-4 carbine, and a 9mm pistol. He went over with the 82nd airborne, 2-325 IAR... BTW, in 2003, the routine vaccination rate in Iraq was approx. 60%. In the United States it was 79.4% Measles was the leading cause of vaccine-preventable childhood deaths in Iraq at that time. The leading cause of death in all age groups...
Quote: Originally Posted by katheek77 That's just my opinion. It is colored by my husband having served in a third world country (Iraq), and seeing what has been done by non-vaccination. Are you seriously intending to use the country of Iraq as a case study for a discussion about vaccination? Did your husband go there with medicine, or with a gun? The devastation in Iraq is not at all related to vaccination. The country is currently...
C'mon now PP, surely you can understand that one. People who don't vaccinate are constantly being accused of getting their information from non-scientific sources biased toward not vaccinating. The fact that all of Insider's references are impeccable is certainly worth highlighting in this manner.
Quote: Originally Posted by Trillian As I have already said (multiple times), I am interested in disease outcomes, not mechanisms. I find that interesting because you did in fact make a claim about mechanisms and it was soundly proven wrong. It might seem to the objective observer that the reason for your current focus on disease outcomes is precisely because your previous argument about mechanisms was so convincingly refuted. And now all...
Quote: Originally Posted by Trillian I don't think that two or three studies confirming your position override the ample evidence showing the opposite effect. Are you and I reading the same thread??? :
I just don't understand. You want the references handed to you by others. Why don't you do a literature search yourself to see what turns up. I already pointed out that atypical measles is a case in point. The most recent research says that this severe form of measles resulted from the low levels of antibodies stimulated by the measles vaccine. It happened only in people who were vaccinated. So this stuff does happen. This is a great...
Quote: Originally Posted by Trillian Thank you for providing your references. I have not had time to read all of them, however, none of the ones I looked up were directly relevant to the question at hand, namely disease outcomes. If you could cite a study that showed worse disease outcomes in a vaccinated population, the references you gave would provide a plausible theory as to the mechanism. However, I have yet to see such a study (although I easily...
The problem seems to be that you talked to a chemist and not a virologist. There are no catalysts in vaccine manufacturing. It's not the chemical reaction that your friend is familiar with - it's manipulation of a biological process. Also, preservatives can't preserve the vaccine unless they're actually IN the vaccine. Having said that, vaccine manufacturing does use substrates. Fetal tissue is a substrate the the vaccine is grown on. The fetal cells do not go into...
I see what you're saying, Tracy. And so if they do not allow waivers, etc. as a matter of protocol then the best and safest course of action would be to say no and not consider doing this at all. (which is what most everybody has been saying anyway). I can not imagine giving CNN's cameras intimate access to my family and NOT being allowed to see the finished product, NOT being allowed to see the talking heads they've included to discuss my family, and NOT being able...