or Connect

Posts by dbl_my_luv

doulahrebekah, thanks for the new thread!  I think I'm finally all caught up reading, and ready to be checking in more regularly.  Can I be moved to Waiting to Know, please?   Attached2Elijah, I see you have a DS and a DD, ages 8 and 5.  I do too!  And I completely feel the same way about the big gap.  I go back and forth about whether to keep trying or close up shop.  But, it seems in the last two years, I've met TONS of people with big age gaps in their families. ...
Hi!  Just stopping in for a quick hello!   I'm still here, waiting to O again.   I have to get caught up on the threads so I can see how everyone is doing, but in the meantime, things here are good.  Just crazy busy.  Decided to totally revamp my daily routine with the kids, so things always take so much longer until you get into the groove of the new stuff, ya know?  Anyway, diet is going well.  I'm not falling over tired in the afternoons, and my focus has...
This is my story too.  We've been TTCing on and off for almost 3 years now, and had two miscarriages in the time.  We already have 2 children (ages 8 and 5) and I'm 34.    We're in the same boat of wanting to find out why we're not achieving pregnancy, but not sure how far we want to go in terms of medical procedures or expense.  I've been trying extra vitamins and it seems to have helped my LP, but not sure if that was even the problem.  I'm going to a...
Dear Dr. Karon-Flores,   A few months back, I had hormone testing done throughout my cycle to determine if there was any obvious cause for 2 miscarriages and subsequent infertility.  The result was that nothing was glaringly wrong, but many things were only borderline normal (for example, estrogen and progesterone levels in a somewhat short luteal phase.)    In researching natural remedies to the situation, I came across vitex.  The bottle says to take it twice a...
jeslynn, sorry to hear about the BFNs :(  I agree about the wanting to know one way or another!  The waiting is miserable.   I used my last dollar store test this morning and got a BFN.  But my temp shot up.  Go figure.  I have neither pregnancy nor PMS symptoms, so I'm just waiting to see.  It's kinda funny how this waiting brings to the surface some strange emotions.  I realized as I was waiting for the test this morning that I'd be pretty nervous to be pg this...
Yep, I agree.  That happens to me too.  Good luck!   Welcome, KatCooke!   ArtificialRed, that's a beauty!  Congrats!!!!    AFM, diet is still going well.  I also made an appointment with a naturopath/accupuncturist next week.  Really excited!!!  Hoping to get all these wacky hormones straightened out.  Of course, a BFP in the meantime would be even better   Trying to decide if today is 10DPO or only 8.  To test or not to test, that is the question?  Then again, they're...
Congratulations, ArtificialRed!!!!!!!!   
doularebekah, yes, the car dying was a bummer, but we replaced it with a Prius, so now instead of a car that's eating oil and gas, we've got something much cleaner.  I can live with that ;-)  And the diet is going fabulously!  I've set myself up with rewards for week by week success, but the way I'm feeling (GREAT!) is the best reward and it's only day 3!   Stevi, good luck!!!!!   skeemama, do you mind my asking what vitamins you're taking?  I take B6, B12, iron...
hadleymonroe, did you get the results of your bloodwork back?  I had a prescription for progesterone after my miscarriages, not because my levels were low, per se, but because they spiked and fell abnormally.  It wouldn't hurt to ask your doc about it if you're concerned, but I don't think having light bleeding after a chem pregnancy is necessarily always low progesterone.  Another alternative too is natural progesterone cream.  I get FemGest at GNC and use it twice a...
Happy New Year, everyone!   doularebekah, can I also be moved to the 2WW, please?  Thank you :)   FF has gave me dotted crosshairs on CD9, which is nuts for me because I never have O'd that early.  I know it's because of the crazy temps this month, but those came from oscillating between being feverish, and mouth breathing with the thermometer in my mouth because my nose was congested.  Ick.  I wish I would have temped this morning, but I ended up falling asleep...