or Connect

Posts by DeChRi

I have a one week old son. He has had a goopy eye since birth. It isn't awful....never glued shut to where I have to warm rag loosen it. Just a few yellow crusties and a tad runny. I spent a couple days massaging the tear duct. No dice. Our ped said in the first couple weeks it is most likely to be bacterial and if it doesn't get better let her know and they will give give a round of eryth eye goop. I have been breast milk squirting without change. It is not any worse...
This was my fourth and I have never had a fast birth. On Tuesday my folks were here for the night, just visiting. DH and I went to bed at 11pm. At 11:19pm my water broke. I only know the exact time because I immediately texted mom, who was sleeping down stairs. With my second, my water broke and it took twelve hours before contractions started. I told DH, let's throw our bag in the car, go to bed, and we will wait for things to get going. We live ten min from the...
This is my fourth and I have had relatively easy pregnancies. I've been able to workout hard and stay active all the way through which kept my mental health on track. This pregnancy I felt good, was a workout machine, ate fantastically, etc. A couple weeks ago baby shifted and pinched a nerve near my right hip. No amount of chiro, massage, PT has helped. Just need baby. I'm struggling to walk, can't pick up my one year old, my workouts have gone from running a 5k Two...
Silly question, but I always here about moms who have something going on, and as soon as they wrap that up, they go into labor. Like baby senses...ok Now is a good time. I was totally on the baby train, then after a whirlwind month of extreme illness in our house, plus unexpectedly buying a new house and packing and moving one, I totally put all baby thoughts away. Now here I am 4cm dilated, life's calmer, we are "technically" ready for baby, but my brain goes into panic...
Im due at the end of the month and am just 37 weeks today. My last three came at 40, 39, then 38 weeks. I am 4cm dilated now Nd hoping baby stays in for another week so I can through my To Do List. I have had DH on sex probation for three weeks to ensure we didn't trigger anything lol. The last three days I've had tons of bloody mucus, but things feel pretty normal otherwise. Im extra crampy today, but have been having days like that off and on for a month. My mama gut,...
I am negative this time but was positive with two of my last three. I had unmedicated hospital births. I got about twenty min of IV abx. Once the hep lock was placed and line connected, they let me move and I sat next to the bed on a birth ball and was able to move freely within the space the line allowed. It was really way less of a big deal than I thought it would be. I am -cillin allergic and trying to remember what I got. But whatever it was had to be given 8 hrs...
Great! The vaginal formula is the other one in my fridge that I have but I quit taking when I started the seven day. I feel no worse today than yesterday so I may give it a day!
These are what I've been taking.....I was taking some super pricey fridge rated brand I got at our local health food store, the whole pregnancy. Then I got the higher count, fridge brand, a couple months ago, to get ready for GBS test. Then a week ago a started a seven day realllly high treatment but alas, no luck. At least for yeast. I wish I had the brand...kiddo sleeping on me and it is in the fridge. But the one I have been taking this last week are something nuts like...
Thanks so much for the replies. I've been doing garlic chunks by mouth. Can't quite make myself do them vaginally. I didn't know about coconut oil but I have that in my pantry right now! I have actually only had one full blown symptomatic yeast infection ever....it was this pregnancy, beginning or third trimester, and I took diflucan. I researched and read a lot about early pregnancy dangers, but felt ok taking it at that point. Kind of same situation....had been in labor...
Thanks for the reply. I will talk with my dr tomorrow. She is great and super hands off. She is a believer in not treating every yeast infection with meds unless mama is miserable. I'm not there yet, but pretty sure I don't want to wait until I am. There is enough stuff going in down there already lol.