or Connect

Posts by mich

I was thinking of a reply, then I read the ages of your kids. Last year we were watching old home movies of when the boys were little, ages 1 and 3. I was so embarrassed to see the food, crumbs and wrappers on the kitchen floor. I new I was never perfect with cleaning, but it looked much worse that I remember!   As for now, cleaning is MUCH easier. The kids do chores and don't make as much mess as when they were young.   But that movie tells me I am not the...
Bummer. Thanks for the info.
I hate to say it, but your not pink anymore! I see this was posted before the switch over, but I am wondering if we still get pink user names with the new system. And if so, how to get the pink back. I miss my pink name.   Thanks
Thanks Starflower, tonight actually went very well. DH gave out the candy and I went out with the kids. All I had to do was walk around and stand on the sidewalk as they trick or treated. But I'm happy it's over. Now quiet time till Thanksgiving. Welcome Mayasmama, One thing I thought as I read your post was that kids really do come with their own personalitys. I have one shy and introvert, one extrovert and always wanting to be on the go. We moms just do the best we...
Halloween Party tonight, the invitation says come in costume. Tomorrow 200 kids and adults will be knocking on my door looking for candy. Need I say more? I'm just waiting to Monday, everything will be better on Monday.
Hugs to all you mamas, I'm right there with you. The last 2 years have been 80-100 hours a week. But having been with dh a long time, and going through periods of more and less hours. I will say, it gets easier. Our kids are older and that helps tremendously! I remember when we started living together in 94, I was so lonely! I worked 2 jobs and was still always alone when home. He worked 60 hours at work, and another 20-30 at our business. At one point I tried to force...
For everyone who posted they were envious of other kids behaving in public, this is a true story. I was shopping at BJ's with a 2 and 4yo. At the beginning of the store they got in a fight, screaming, loud, and a woman walked by and said "really, can't people control their children!" I was so embarrassed, felt like a loser, but needed stuff so I kept going and shopped. A half hour later the kids were happy and quiet and an old couple said "What well behaved children you...
Tonight TLC was running commercials about a special hour with the folks from Sister Wives, Sunday at 10pm. It looks like and they are being interviewed by someone.
Abbylotus, that sounds terrible, glad to hear you are feeling better. I have had two panic attacks and they were horrible. I can't imagine suffering from them as much as you have. Goodygumdrops, how are you doing? I love Arsenicum Album, I have a bottle of the Hyland's brand next to my bed. I have been using it a lot the last few weeks. For me it works great at bed time if I find myself lying there worrying and unable to fall asleep. Well two weeks ago I was...
I was thinking Cody must visit a tanning bed regularly. He had that strange white around the eyes look.