or Connect

Posts by 2crazykids

Fabulous post!
welcome! 1, congrats for at least thinking about circ. most mothers don't even question the practice. 2. i suggest you read the sticky of testimonials from mothers who saved their boys from circ and from those who circed and now regret it.
I used both when I was nursing. I used the Breastfriend more when I was in the hospital since I had a c-section and it helped me nurse in the football hold easier. I continued to use the breastfriend until 2-3 months and then I used the boppy more often since it wasn't as formed as the breastfriend and baby was bigger so she could hang lower in my lap. Eventually we didn't use a pillow at all around 6 months or so. I have really big boobs so a pillow was totally neccsary...
I cool chicken soup way down and give it to them in a sippy cup! Usually works.
About time! It might be a temporary hardship for some, but in the long run it's going to make a huge difference in our world and our children's world. In the past I've given away some canvas bags to people to get them started in the process of changing their habits. Some get it, some don't. But we will all need to soon regardless if we like it or not. This world is going to be a very different place in the years to come! OP? Would you mind telling me the name of...
read and leave a message. There are some great anti-circ comments already posted but there needs to be more! http://www.alternet.org/reproductivejustice/82238/
Is the adoption final? Did they go in front of a judge and get all the papers signed yet? Or was that all done in Guat.? If there is any way you can contact the adoption agency and tell them what they are planning on doing, maybe there is a way to get it halted or post-poned in some way. Perfoming a circ w/no anesthesia on a almost 1 y.o. is cruel and unusual treatment. If they won't listen to reason I would try this approach, I know it's kind of mean but to protect an...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mama to one I have a similar story to the pp's. Ds is 5.5 and his two middle bottom teeth are so tiny now from all the grinding. I swear I don't know how they're going to fall out. We'll need tweezers to grab a hold of them . He's been going to the dentist every 6 months since he was 3 and the dentist has noticed it but is not concerned at all. : same here...i've decided to not worry about it...I don't know why...
Lots of great info here. Not much to add except I have an intact son who had a VCUG at 5 days old for fear of suspected tubal/kidney problems seen on ultrasound before he was born. Thankfully nothing is wrong with him and the procedure was over quickly. If he really needs it the test is the best method for fixing the tube problems. My friend's dd had an operation to fix her tubes at 3 years old and she's doing fine. In terms of yeast...that's a toughie. I would not...
All I had to do was read the description and I got so sick to my stomach...Humans are so.....Well, I can't finish the sentence which will be yet another UAV for me... God, what is wrong with people? ETA: If anyone ever tried to do that to my son or dd there would be NOTHING holding back from destroying them.