or Connect

Posts by thefragile7393

Yes that is it!  I would love to send my kids there....but oh man the tuition and the distance.  My parents pick up my kids from their childcare on the days I work since I get off at 7pm and I know they would NOT go that far to pick them up from school.  It is a great idea, though.  For a kid that learns differently, this would be a great place.
Is the wound bleeding? Tetanus spores cannot grow in oxygenated blood, so that is one big thing to consider.  Keeping the wound clean will prevent any other infection from setting in.
Oh geez WHY didn't I think of this??!! little bit of shampoo and food coloring and she would be a happy girl.  This makes SO much sense.      Oh that is so true.....you've hit it on the head.  I feel powerless because they are not listening to me.  And of course the more I scream and yell the more they will tune me out.         This makes a lot of sense.  I need to find logical consequences for stuff that regularly happens and keep them consistant.                  ...
Ugh, first it sounds like your MW was pretty disappointing...I wish she would have attempted to try and turn your child...good grief.  No alternatives suggested?  I am sorry you were let down by her when you needed her! I am so sorry that you also went through PPD alone basically....a traumatic birth and then you were let down by two people...your mw first, then your husband.  Wow, what a lot to deal with emotionally.  I went through a few similar things that you did,...
If you like, post over in the single parenting forum as well, and request access to the private single parent area.  Not saying this isn't a great area too, but your post will be seen by many single parents who have been through similar things.  I will say that I have sort of been in your shoes...you have been through a few similar things that I have.  I would strongly strongly suggest therapy to help you deal with what you have gone through....perhaps through a local...
I feel like I wake up yeling at my kids and go to bed yelling at my kids. I am turning into the kind of parent mine were.  I have such difficulty getting them to do simple things, such as putting away toys when they are finished playing, or getting them to not touch things of mine I have asked them not to touch many times before.  This is an issue with both kids.   My daughter has a habit of dumping entire containers of shampoo or other hair things into her...
Meh. As much as I can I guess...life in this system is rather difficult.  Hope you are doing well as well.
I`m here
There is a school here in town exactly like that........too expensive and too far but i would love to send my son thereSent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2