or Connect

Posts by thefragile7393

I definitely need this.....i have a 3 yo and 6 yo....and while i work outside the home 3.5 days a week, that is NOT me time lol Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
It can be done....I don't know tou but I think you can do it. Take whatever help is offered and give back as soon as you can...everyone needa help sometimes...even two parent familes or ones who are pregnant in great circumstances. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Not much advice either. I am another who does not like dating around..I want a potential for a real relationship. I quickly found out that many guys are out for sex only and just want casual relationships. I was also in an unhealthy abusive relationship previously. I stopped trying to meet someone and worked on myself....and now I feel even more confident to begin a relationship. Unfortunately I can't seem to find anything worth dating now lol Sent from my Kindle Fire...
Yes. It seems like that pregnancy brings out a lot of emotions in many women. Both of mine were stressful, both situationally and mentally. it made me look back at my past and how i was treated growing up. It was a very hard and rough time. I did a lot of reading and neditation and prayer and being around as many positive-vibed people that I could. It is hard if people that are toxic are in your life (or trying to get in your life) and they can't be gotten rid of. The...
I am not on cymbalta but a similar med. I tried to wean off with my first but the withdrawls mixed with pregnancy hormones sent me into a tailspin for almost all second trimester. i ended up having to go back on my original dose. I called motherrisk.org out of canada and got so much great info. ds was born with no issues. At 6 he is very normal. I was able to go down a dose with my dd but no more then that. No issues with her either. Sometimes the benefits outweigh the...
Where in AZ is all this?Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
I am bAaaaad at math. I do ok with basics but beyond pre algebra forget it. I am hoping by the time the hard stuff comes around he'll have teaching textbooks or something he can do on his own Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Every time I have tried to connect for the past several days I keep getting "Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists."  It's persisting! I can access other forums just fine, but not this one.
I work full time and homeschool. I am only able to do one or two classes a semester. I do online as much as possible. I go year round and do homework after work...after kids go to sleep....while kids are playing....it isn't easy and i'm exhausted all the time but it has to be done. Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Oddly my son loves them too. Spectrum seems to be a favorite...I can't figure that one out Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2