or Connect

Posts by Chantelle691

I told him I wanted a separation in feb 07. He refused to leave so we were separated and living in the same house until September. We filed in August and it was final right after Christmas. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you still need people... Cormick@comcast.net Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you're doing everything right. I'm sorry you had to deal with that - but I promise your sweet baby won't remember it. Here's hoping things continue to get better.
I think everything you've done so far is very smart and I think you're doing a great job of fighting for your time with your daughter. Please keep us updated with how you are doing!
My dd has had streaks put in her hair every year since she was 8. We do it in June after school and it's almost all gone by September.
Santa key.
Hm. I'm a single mom to an only as well. How old is your ds?
Mine is 11 and I know that time is coming. I'm going to have a rough time adjusting too.
I'm choosing to be single. I have one child who is 11, and am choosing to be single because her father got into a new relationship very quickly and it caused a lot of issues for her. I'll have time soon enough when she's in college to pursue dating if I want to but for right now, my focus is on being a good mom.